Two | Wholly Forgiven

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE TO
SKIP THE STORY
WITH THE MARK 。☬0☬。

Mimi & Gideon

A hundred and fifty seconds.

    That's how long Gideon had been waiting for him .It was just that evening though, just two minutes ago ,both had gotten into the lecture hall together for the GST class which was supposed to be the last lecture of the day when all of a sudden ,Mimi sprung up from his seat that he had to rush out to get something.

    Gideon held him by the back of his shirt , looking up at his boyfriend with a small frown and the latter looked back at him with a small smile “Where are you going ?” He asked .

    “I'll be back in a jiffy ” he said and was trotting down the stairs and out the doors .

Gideon sunk lower in his seat and then after awhile he sat back up straight ,using his elbows to support his chin as he glanced at the lecturer in front of him . His mind was far though ,far from the numbers on the board and far from the class entirely .

     A thousand seconds is what he had counted so far and still Mimi was out of sight. He sighed and began to bounce his legs underneath his desk as he felt frustrated .He twirled his braids with his index , feeling the beads as he bit his lower lip with a frown .

    He yelped . Someone touched him .

He looked around to find Amina ,a small smile on her face that seemed round , resulting from her yellow jihad .“I have been whispering to you for the past two minutes now ” she uttered .

    Gideon blushed with embarrassment “I'm sorry ” he quickly apologised “What where you saying ?” he leaned in closer.

“Well ” she began , adjusting her glasses on her ebony face. “I was just calling your name —” “Oh ” he said .He seemed a bit annoyed ,it wasn't something important . She grinned “What were you thinking about ?” she asked curiously . Gideon felt his words hang in his throat ,he looked down at her open notebook and noticed she had taken something down whilst his open page still stayed empty .He raised both his brows and fished his pen from his shirt pocket , clicking it “Hmn—nothing ” .

   Amina nodded “Ok ” .

Gideon pulled her notebook towards him , looking up at her with a small smile as he began to copy .

-
It took a while before the lecturer finally stepped out. Mimi didn't come back to class and Gideon was contemplating if to wait for him . His Samsung was low , really low that he barely saw a bar and even if he wasn't supposed to try his luck ,he did so however and with the first ring ,his phone died .

   He cussed and rolled his eyes as others had begun to leave the lecture room .“See you tomorrow Gideon !” Amina yelled from the door.

Gideon widened his eyes at her ,he smiled ,his dimples sunk in .“Bye ” his was barely audible because his voice was so small but he waved at her before she left,so he hoped that maybe that conveyed something.

He sighed , looking down at Mimi's purple notebook and the file he had brought to school with him. He pushed all of them into his book bag and hanged it with a groan ,it seemed heavy .

  Jonathan was walking down the stairs from the back of the seat ,he usually stayed late for the class to be empty so he could lock it and return the key .

“Look who weaved his hair !” Jo shouted causing Gideon to roll his eyes again with a smile .He held the straps of his bag tight.

“Is it bad ?” Gideon asked , walking down the stairs to the door already.