Eight | Sad sex

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

      It's been three weeks .

Three weeks since he had anything other than water or a fruit . He'd been crying though because he still wore his clothes sometimes and he couldn't stop scrolling his phone , reading their texts, hearing his voice notes and even seeing their pictures .

He sighed ,his head heavy and his eyes full again as he scrolled for the next picture .In this one ,Luca had his tongue out and his eyes googly, he remembers they'd just had sex and he was wearing Drew's favorite green shirt and white Calvin Klein  briefs underneath them.

     Drew swallowed ,he bit his lip hard and scrolled for the next .This one was a video .They both sat at a campfire and drunk Luca had his legs and arms wrapped around Drew like a toddler , snoring as Drew made smores and tried not to dishevel his hair. He laughed —he laughed because he'd shown the latter the next morning and he'd still argued that he wasn't a lightweight but he wasn't really a fan of beers.

     He pressed his lips tight and tried to swallow but it wouldn't work—he'd always thought that was bullshit but if he should see Luca now , he'd worship him and tell him everything he'd said about himself was true .

      Drew bit his lip hard as hot tears left his eyes to the pillow ,his saliva felt slippery in his mouth .He stayed curled and buried underneath his thick blanket ,with only the light from his phone illuminating the darkness. If only that light could illuminate the darkness he felt in his heart right now —maybe he'd be better but he strongly doubted it because nothing could cure this depression other than Luca .

   He paused and moved his eyes to the side .Just where he thought his door might be.Footsteps emerged closer ,they where coming up the stairs —his mother, he shut his eyes closed . He wanted to pretend to be asleep and not respond to her incessant worries over him . She'd been trying to make him eat or move out of his room for the last three weeks and it would have been better and much more easier if the young man had school but he didn't have school because the next semester wouldn't be here until the next three months .

    She knocked twice and he finally paused the video ,looking around with his eyes open now ,he heard his room light come on and because of how thick his blanket was ,the light didn't come through.

    “Augustus ” She called him by his middle name.

Drew didn't respond .

“You won't get out of bed ..you won't have anything to eat ..” she trails ,a part of the mattress coming down ,she places a hand atop the place his leg should be “You won't tell me what's wrong ?" She asked.

   Drew cries harder .His eyes heavy as he spills more tears to his already damp pillow.  He sniffles...

“Do you have a cold ?—should I call a doctor ....Drew —Drew please talk to me —”

“I'm fine Ma ” he spoke with his voice clogged “I just want to be left alone ” he utters,his voice shaking. She sighs audibly just looking at the talking blanket ,she knew he wasn't well but she hadn't been one to push anything on her son. Whatever worried him ,would be known to her at his own time.

     “Ok ” she utters “But you'll have to come out of your room anyways because someone's here to see you ”

   Drew frowns ,he rubs his face on the damp pillow. “Tell whoever it is to go away ” he sounded muffled “I'm not feeling too good ..” he sniffled “Maybe tomorrow ..." Or never ...he thought.