Ten | Cold Heat

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

       Something exuberant about the weather wanted him to write a story .Was it the colour of the big high sky. It wasn't clear —it wasn't blue but the greyness seemed to accentuate something within him .It seemed to unleash some kind of activity he'd never knew he reserved. Like right now ,he could see all the angles on Gideon's face ,even as he smiled ,his cheeks inflating so much ,they seemed like they could cover his eyes ,he could see his perfect teeth and his tooth gap in all of its glory .

      When Miracle looked at him ,he felt like he could melt into him .Feel him skin to skin and bones to bones forever. He wanted that —he desperately wanted that. Because he loved him and maybe this was how lovers felt or he's was just different.  The wind had started to howl , giving a warning of the hectic downpour and the smart ones had left campus while others still lingered ,stubborn to listen . Miracle was part of them .

  He heard a ping from his phone , forcing his attention from Gideon to his cell.

“When are we going home ?”  The message read plainly with a wistful emoji ,it almost made Miracle smile. He frowned but with a smile , wondering why he hadn't noticed the latter on his phone. He looked up ,to find Gideon looking at him ,his eyes squinted and his lips in a small pout.

    Miracle could tell he was tired. He'd just finished his project work today and he needed alot of rest ,he felt awful for having to make him wait like that but his group was being too slow with points and ideas on their own project work and he wasn't so sure he paid attention anymore. He began to text back when a slender arm went around his shoulders , pulling him towards them .He frowned ,switching off his device ,it almost tumbled to the ground but he held a firm grip.

    “What'You doing ?” Isabella sang close to his ears , startling him .

He cleared his throat and held his composure. “Nhm nothing —a text to my mum ” he lied.

   The girl nodded ,her black curls bouncing on her head .She rested her left elbow on the table and used the other to play with Miracles hair ,feeling his scalp with her fingers slowly. It felt soothing—calming with the situation .He also was tired.

    “Come over to my place sometime ” she uttered ,her eyes squinted with a diabolic smile on her face .It stayed directly below his and he could see her eyes dance over his lips ever so hungrily ,he gulped. His mouth full with alot of unsaid words.

     Some funny noises erupted from the background but just as they made Miracle feel nauseous and uncomfortable ,it built Isabella's courage ,flaring her smile and her antics. Instantly ,she hopped on his thighs ,both her arms now wrapped around his neck , looking down at him . Miracle gulped , looking frantically at her face. His eyes wanting to hover anywhere but her lips and pretty face.

     Isabella was very pretty and her mixed genes accentuated everything about her looks .From her fair beautiful skin to her translucent brown eyes ,almost golden if you stare at them for too long ,she was a masterpiece waiting to be stolen by any guy. She had dogs at her feet waiting to be swept away by her kiss and maybe it was Miracles obvious nonchalance towards her or his rather good looks that had drawn her to him that day but everything felt wrong and he just wanted it to stop .

      Damian ,the group leader had left whatever he'd been talking about to raise a chant ,all their palms clutched infront of them with horrid smiles on their faces as they waited for the deed to happen .

    Kiss

Kiss

     Kiss...