Four | House party

A/N : Y'KNOW THE DRILL

Michael & Avery

       Maybe it was Micheals mentality towards the other man or maybe he was the one acting a little bit different than he ought to. He couldn't help the consuming feeling just at the pit of his stomach —the feverish feeling at the tips of his fingers that made him feel like he did something wrong but he couldn't quite place it because just as he'd been trying to do everything right, so focused on pleasing the latter , he began to wonder the actuality of an arising issue.

     He was supposed to be focused at the teacher afront. Not that he wasn't focused per se ,but his mind had left him somewhere else and now he just sat at his desk like a motionless body .His eyes still blinked though and his teeths gritted every now and then . Sometimes , he'd even scratch his nails on the wooden desk , leaving indentation marks as the wood went into them.

     The projector light inlumimated the teachers white skin and motion pictures would appear on his glasses as he pointed a wooden stick towards the projector board. Micheal looked down at his notebook and jotted something down , afterwards making a quick glance to the other direction . The class was dark ,with just small whispers coming from the students who wanted to speak to one another.

      Avery slounched on his seat. His red checkered button up loosing two buttons as he blushed .Micheal felt his chest constrict ,he squeezed his pen .“What is making him blush so much ??” he thought .

He'd lost air all of a sudden and his chest felt like it needed more room .He glanced at the latter again and his dimples where on full show .His blonde hair ,wavy and shaggy atop his head as he stared at Victor. The boy seated next to him who kept saying alot of things to make him laugh. Micheal fumed to the extent ,he could feel heat coming out his throat ,the strong urge to cough overwhelming him .He needed water.

     He heard a crack and then his palm began to hurt .He raised his palm to see he'd broken his pen. Micheal didn't know why ,he wasn't so sure but he looked to his left again and his boyfriend was paying no mind to him .He was giggling alot with Victor.

“Damn Victor ” he thought.

He let his gaze falter back to his palm where a small red line glazed on top like a nick. He felt the back of his eyes pepper and he was biting his cheeks so much ,he tasted iron .Just then ,the lights came on and all of a sudden ,the last bell rang . Joyously ,students sprung from their seats even as the teacher seemed to still be announcing assignments .

      Micheal sprung up , packing his things whilst watching Avery from the side of his eyes. He was quicker than lightning though and was beside his boyfriend soon .Avery stood up ,just as Victor greeted Micheal who just glared at him and uttered no response. Victor was Spanish and everything about him screamed Shawn Mendes.  From his dark hair ,to his appearance ,he was utterly handsome and that only was why Micheal felt so insecure .

    Avery smiled ,he was always smiling and Micheal wasn't sure yet if he was back in his own body. Immediately ,his fingers found Avery's shirt ,he tried to button it.

     Avery held his arm , halting him .He glanced at Victor who was eyeing the both of them and back at Micheal who stood bewildered. “What ?” he asked.

“What are you doing ?” Avery asked with a heavy British accent. His forehead had a frown and his busy eyebrows seemed to meet eachother .

“What do you mean by that ?—I want to button your shirt ” he spoke callously , wringing his hands from Avery's tight grip to continue. The latter sighed and rolled his eyes , pushing his hands away “Yh —my shirt " he merely said.