Six | Petunias

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

   Carson & Faith

       He couldn't read .

No ...not in the exact manner that you're now thinking ,he just couldn't read now .His eyes only seemed to scan the words printed on paper but he couldn't grasp any of the words he repeated in his head .He'd been reading a particular sentence and his skull seemed too thick to retain anything. He sighed , groaning and rubbing his forehead with his palm .

   The library seemed chilly, every now and then he'd rub his palms together in a futile attempt to keep warm .

His eyes felt full and heavy already and the mere thought that he had to take a test in a few minutes gave him a headache .

      Carson rubbed his eyes ,they felt droopy .

“Argh —Fuck it ” he said , flinging the book from his thigh and unto the floor with a thud .He slounchs and gazes at the latter who gazes right back at him .

   “Whats the issue ?” Vaughn asked .

Carson looked away from his friend ,he pulled the sleeves of his sweater to cover his hands “I don't know ” he murmurs. Vaughn adjusts his glasses “You can't read ?”

“I think —i just ...fuck ” he whispers rubbing his eyes furiously.

Vaughn looks down at his own notebook and brings his scrunched up expression to Carson.

“If Mr Lupald hadn't already assigned seats to all of us , I'd sat with you ” he says with a shrug.

Carson rested his head on the bookshelf where he rested .He looked away from Vaughn's face to the open window beside him “If ” he utters.

   “I'm sitting with Namisca —” he spoke whilst placing a palm upon his chest and a blush on his cheeks .Carson glares at him,he rolls his eyes then licks his bottom lip “I want us to switch positions ” he says flatly . Vaughn's face fell .

    “Come sit with me ” he pleads .His brows downturned with an exhausted pout . Vaughn tilts his head a bit to the side “Y'know I would have but  ..”

    “Zip it Vaughn..you just don't want to ” Carson spited. His pleasant expression quickly washing away to irritability.

Vaughn purses his lips ,he doesn't look away from Carson on instant. He frowns ,deep in thought for his friend before looking back down at his open biology book .

  Carson is frowning deep now ,his mind full with alot of forlorn thoughts he couldn't seem to decipher,they seemed to be squeezing his heart in his stomach. His head ached and his eyes felt heavy ,his breathing anomal....he seemed to be coming down with something .He brought his knees closer to his chest as he gazed below the window. The students that walked around the school campus during the break.

     He began to play with the sleeves of his sweater when he spotted someone familiar. A brown bandana tied neatly on those golden curls as they bounced on his head. A lavender button shirt tucked inside some faded loose jeans and a matching lavender shoulder bag.

   He frowned intensely as the person seemed to be coming into the building .He blinked profusely at the spot in which the person had just gotten in and wondered if his mind was playing with him again .

    After that night , he'd woken up thinking everything was just a dream .Even if his hands felt sticky and he had cum all over his briefs ,he made himself believe it was just dream. Maybe another wet dream but now , seeing this person caused alot of new thoughts to ravage his mind on instant.