Five | House party (2)

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

Avery hadn't always been the most social .Right from the start, he'd always cherished small gatherings and because he was so shy ,he found it really hard to interact with people he didn't know . For some ,he was quiet and resevered and for others ,he was goofy to the fucking core.

“Hey !—Aves !” Victor said to him .His head turned around immediately ,his mouth full with alcohol and lips glistening under the living room light. He raised his brows with a hum to answer.

    Micheal frowned at the nickname,he felt it was stupid and scoffed upon it. He sat on the couch as he listened to the loud music,his elbows leant on his knee as he watched others have fun and congratulate his boyfriend. He'd been downing beer after beer just sitting alone by that couch .Not that he hadn't had people who'd walked up to him to start a conversation .Some grew into guffaws ,while others where just light conversations but eventually they got tired of sitting by him and walked away .

    Michael watched Victor walk away with Avery and he just gulped his fifth beer down ,squeezing the can and leaving it on the floor.

He stood up from his couch finally and almost fell head first to the floor. With force, he pushed himself up ,immediately regaining his stance .He sighed ,his eyes woozy. He'd drank alot tonight already and he hadn't even noticed it. He'd been so engrossed in watching how pretty his boyfriend looked. In a pastel pink turtle neck and navy blue overalls that didn't reach his knees over clean white Adidas shoes.

He looked too good —too good to be mine .He thought finally pulling his eyes away to stagger to the kitchen. He opened the fridge with effort. His drunken mind grabbed two beer cans on each hand only to turn around and bump into someone with rose mint perfume .He blinked profusely before regaining his sight again ,now looking up at who smiled down at him .

“Hi ” Avery said with a blush and Micheal couldn't help but giggle at that. His boyfriend was looking so pretty ,he really wanted to fuck him .

On impulse ,he leaned in and placed his face on the latters chest ,just as Avery took away the cans from his hand and placed them on the kitchen counter “Thats enough for tonight ,don't you think ?” he asked in that clean British accent of his urging Micheal to smile and wrap his arms around his baby's neck, everything seemed to turn him on now. Avery felt his forehead “You're sweaty ” he uttered and Micheal hummed moving Avery's hands to his waist in which the latter held him tighter. He could fall asleep , standing here ,just swaying with his head on his boyfriends chest.

     “Aves !” A familiar voice called from the back , jolting Micheal from his tranquil state to raise his head with a bulging frown to stare at whoever it was. He almost scoffed and rolled his eyes upon realising it was Victor. Of course — it was Victor .

  “I and the other guys are playing beer pong —” he giggles ,his voice slurring a bit “Usman is boasting again about his drinking capability ,it's so funny man ” he begins to laugh , initiating a giggle from Avery who's eyes now where staring at Victor. Micheal scowls at him and as though the latter could feel his gaze upon him ,he raises a hand to feel his hair , scrubbing his fingers gently into his scalp . Goose pimples immediately attack Micheals skin  and he sighs into the latters chest once again ,his eyes involuntary closing as Avery continues to feel his hair.

    “Wanna come ?” Victor asks finally .Avery looks down at Micheal ,the boy looked almost asleep just leaning on his chest with a soothing smile on his face. He blushed “Nahh men , I'm kinda busy right now” he utters without a second glance at Victor who just walks away with a low shrug .