Nine | Pee Cock

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

        TW— Light Omorashi !!

        Maybe it was the wind or it was just the ceaseless feeling of want in his own system .His shoulders dropped and with every thud ,just as the wind seemed to wrap itself around him ,he wanted Micheals hands around him too.

  He could feel the hairs in his skin rise ,because just thinking about him made his insides tingle ,it made him blush obliviously or was it the impending urine in his bladder .He sighed , clinging to his bagpack as he made quick steps to Micheals home, he missed him and he really needed to pee.

   It's been awhile he saw him. Although they talked on video calls and they spoke everyday and if they hadn't been careful or if he hadn't been so busy ,he was sure they'd be speaking every hour. He grinned again ,just thinking about feeling him .He needed him .Because he was exhausted —mentally , emotionally and physically .Only Micheal could cure this fatigue.

   But just as quickly as that smile came ,it faltered. Thoughts of his boyfriend on a rubber mask ,his eyes drooped with dark circles and his tone heavy with anesthesia seemed to break him down further.

   “I don't want you here ” he said.

Avery frowned from the other side of the phone “W-What ?” he scoffed .

“I don't want you here baby ” the latter sighed.

“Micheal ...”

“I'm gonna be fine ”

“I know ” he said

“Just don't —i just feel like its gonna hurt y'know” he confessed

“Thats bullcrap Mike and you know it ” he uttered

“I look a mess !”

“I don't care !” he retorted

“Dont do this Avery —please listen to me ” he whined.

Avery bit his lower lip ,he frowned hard at the wall infront of him and tossed the tennis ball to it , watching it bounce back to the floor. He lied down with his back , looking up at the whirling ceiling fan .

“I don't care how you look Micheal and I know you know that ..” he spoke .

The other line stayed silent ...

“Is it your mom ?..”

   His heartbeat slammed in his chest that it hurt to breath properly. He rubbed his sweaty hand over his hair and dried them on his sweater ,his hands shaking as he pressed the doorbell. His chest hurt so much .

    He tightens his legs together , hoping for his bladder to still stay whole but as the door flew open ,a tiny drop escaped , shocking him to the extent that he freezes at the figure. 

    Micheals mother had a demeanor, that she seemed very severe in discipline that it surprised Avery how lenient she could be with her own child sometimes. Her eyes ,a green shade darker than Micheals looked sternly at him .His lips quivered and goosepimples attacked his skin .

    “G-G-Good day m-m-ma'am ” he stuttered unbearably.

“Good evening ” she uttered .Her eyes examining his appearance immediately. Avery cussed in his head ...

He knew he shouldn't have worn these ripped jeans to school today —and he would have gone back home to change but he wasn't thinking clearly when all he wanted to see was Micheal .He needed to feel Micheal.