Eleven | Invite

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

    The cotton like clouds where gone and the birds seemed to fly pass the barren sky freely. The stars hadn't come out yet but the crescent moon stayed dull but evident above me . I inhaled the freshness of the cool wind and tried to relish the moment as I watched the sun set .My hands are rested at the back of me. The breeze , cooling and relaxing . I loved the song that played in my ears —Sibylle Baier ,her album the colour green ,her voice soothing.

     I felt my left hand being pulled from the back of me and someone feels my knuckles . They brushed it lightly , making me raise my gaze to meet his beautiful eyes .His cheeks inflated in an endearing blush.

     “What are you thinking about ?” he asks softly .My eyes move up to his golden curls ,tied in a tight bun above his head and he had stubbles growing on his chin too .He looked alot more mature than the first time we'd met . Alot had changed since the first time we met.

He squeezes my left hand now and looks down at my  face. I let my eyes take in his beautiful appearance and with the setting sun ,he looks like an angel all over again. Instantly letting his tongue run over his lips ,he made them glitter and my mind acts on its own free will ,immediately falling into the gutters. Recalling the incidents of this morning ,I frown and wasn't in control of the slow sound that escaped my throat.

“Ngh ”

“What ?” Faith frowns bemused ,the adorableness of his features making my insides hurt. My brain begins this controversy upon who and what to choose and immediately i want to jump off this roof. I'm sitted at the edge of Faith's roof , he's offering me cookies as we both share an earpiece. I blink profusely and look away at once. Faith smirks “Carson ?” he giggles “Whats wrong ?” he inquires .

    I gulp , looking down at my fingers ,then up to his eyes , letting a small smile play on my lips as I draw closer to him, kissing both his cheeks .

“You're so so pretty ” I blurt because it's him .

         I should be thinking about him ...His eyes shimmer and my heart feels heavy—my stomach rumbles and guilt finds solace in me. Faith only looks away . The words liquescent in his belly .I feel terrible because he deserves so much better and not some guy like me— who can't even place his feelings right to choose him...to love him.

 .
    He blushes and then hands me another chocolate chip cookie with his brows raised high and his tone, mellisonant “You tell me that all the time ” he speaks quietly and as I bite into it once more ,he clears his throat beside me , alerting my attention .

     “I want to s-speak to you ab-bout s-something ” he stutters with fright in his tone and I feel something crawl insidd me .I feel engrossed immediately ,so I avert my full attention to his eyes and he's playing with his fingernails.

“Hmm” I hum in response. My brows crinkled .

     He pauses for awhile before tilting his head to look up at me. I contort my face to look at him too ,he scrunches his nose. “Did you know Vaughn was back ?” he inquires .I notice there's a crack in his tone as i see him remove the white dish from his lap and place it by his side .He cuffs his ringed fingers infront of him and squints his eyes out front .The wind is harsh now and it blows both our eyes. Tresses of his hair leaving his bun ,down to his face.

   He doesn't look back at me .

   I take out the earpiece from my left ear, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden. Sibylle's words weren't soothing anymore and I barely heard her with the pounding of my heart.