Seven | Petunias (2)

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

        Carson had been playing his cards right ...or so he thought.

“Dude !!!” Vaughn laughs on his mattress.

     “Shut up you...” he scrunches his face ,his head blank “...Tomato ” he spews .Vaughn  rolls his eyes and watches Carson pull out a red T-shirt and a black polo “Help me decide ” he says flatly .He holds them out for Vaughn to see . Eyeing them in the mirror and gazing at him .

    “The red ones cute but the black one makes you look like a hot baddie ” he bit his lower lip .

   Carson nods and ignores it ,he sighs “The black one it is ”

Vaughn giggles , shaking his head slowly from side to side “What the fuck is so funny !” Carson yells , turning his head back to him and back to his wardrobe, hanging the red. 

     “Why did you choose the black one ?” Vaughn asks with a small smile. Carson pauses ,his face stoic “I shouldn't have ?” he asks ,his face squeezed in utter concentration. Vaughn glares at him .He feels his stomach flutter and how cute his friend looked whilst flustered .He blinked ...he'd just thought Carson was cute...but that wouldn't be the first time .

    “Vaughn ” Carson calls ,he still stands bewildered.

      “You're so —” he looks away at him and at his bare feet “You're so serious ?” his voice breaks .

    Carson sighs ,he walks slowly back to his bed and flops on it with a groan .It creeked and Vaughn looked up at his friend .His messy curls fell atop his forehead and his freckles seemed to glisten ,even with the purple lightening of his bed room . Vaughn thought he looked resplendent. Carson rubs his face “I don't know Vaughn—I've never done this before —” he whines .

    “I don't —” he shrugs “I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing or if what I'm feeling shouldn't be it ” he continued kvetching. Vaughn smiles ,his lips glistening and his eyes contracted .He sits on the soft mattress ,just looking at how vulnerable Carson was being with him at the moment .It took him awhile to realise that he had to do or say something back to him.

    Vaughn reaches out and squeezes his hand , placing a foot atop his bed and resting on his thigh so he could see the entirety of the boys face. Carson was being so adorable right now and why he felt that way ?...why he felt that way after all this time  ?..

    Carson squeezes his hand back and Vaughn feels some ticklishness below him .“You're not doing anything wrong Carson ” he utters “Its normal to feel like this ” he shrugs ,Carson smiles .“Thank you ” he mouths .

       Orchestra played in the background ,Carson loved it because he'd move his hands like he held an imaginary violin or angle his fingers like he had an imaginary trumpet or trombone . His silly moves caused Vaughn to laugh and as he did so ,the heat of the room augmented the way he felt . Carson flopped on the bed once again , breathing heavily —he chuckled and Vaughn reached for his palm again .He thought they encased perfectly together. Carson moved his gaze away from him ,staring at his purple reflection in the mirror.

      He could see the heaving and dropping of Carson's chest ,his built muscles rising with every breath. He saw his bare thighs and imagined them wrapped around his torso —he rubbed his fingers ,feeling his knuckles .Vaughn thought of kissing them .Could he bare to keep all these feelings within him ?

     “Vaughn ” Carson called .The latter raised both brows with a hum .

     “I was talking to you —” he uttered and tried to pull his hand away but Vaughn squeezed tighter .Carson let a little slight frown on his face and a crooked smile appeared on his lips .He let his palm stay there causing Vaughn to smile sheepishly ,resting his elbows on his bucked knee. He felt so lovesick...