Three | Brothers Daddy

A/N- YOU CAN CHOOSE
TO SKIP THE STORY AFTER THE
SIGN 。☬0☬。

The only sounds of the morning ,Carson could hear where that of the tweeting birds outside his bedroom window .They woke him up so blissfully,he was up with a smile and a wet sheet .He frowned down at the stain of his sheets and rolled his eyes at yet another wet dream .

Begrudgingly ,he pushed himself up from his bed and pulled the sheets with him , wrapping it and letting it fling into the laundry basket .He then pulled his pajamas and went into the bathroom to shower .

Minutes later ,he was down stairs in a clean white polo and grey joggers over some really clean Nike shoes . His older brother Jeremiah ,stayed already sitted on the dinning , grinning at his iPone while the fresh smell of fried eggs stayed wafting above his nose. Carson went over to his mother and kissed her by the cheek. She smiled just as he rested a head above her shoulders ."This smells good " he utters above them . The woman giggles just as Carson leaves her shoulders to sit on a dinning chair.

     His mother then switched off the stove and places eggs above Jeremiah's empty plate and moves to do the same with Carson but he takes it away from her with a small smile and dishes out a generous amount for himself.

"I have a flight to catch in an hour " she says and moves to kiss both their cheeks .Carson smiles whilst leaving the pan in the sink and Jeremiah blushes over his phone but not letting his eyes leave the screen .Carson frowns in wonder.

"When are we going to see you again ?" he asks. His mother was a business woman who often went on business trips ,it wasn't always like this but ever since their dad left because of Jerry's sexuality , it hadn't only made Jerry secluded and silent but it'd made their mother twice as busy then she used to which she didn't fail to object everytime Carson would nag about her absence and how she usually didn't spend enough time with Jerry .

   Not that he didn't want his mother's presence also but he loved to assume that the cause for the thought of it was because of Jerry's sensitivity.

Usually ,in her own words ,it helped keep her mind busy and not overthink and give in to deaths grip .But even if she wasn't always at home or around them ,she tried to be the best mom for her two wonderful sons.

"Two days -I'm spending just two days in Paris and I'll be back home " she utters this time ,her eyes directed at Jeremiah. His eyes finally left his phone to meet her eyes, he stood up and wrapped his arms around her ,in which she did too ."I love you honey " she coos . Jeremiah sniffles , inhaling her scent. Even if he was way taller than she was ,he belittled himself the whole time, leaning on her shoulder so she could feel his hair. She seperated herself from him and he went back to his eggs without a word.

"I'll call you guys and please keep the house safe" she spoke , gesturing to Carson .He just smiled with a nod. Unlike ,his older brother,he claimed to not be as sensitive .He hid his vulnerability alot and well.

"Have fun at school boys !" she utters as she runs up the stairs and soon ,her door was shut closed. Carson catches Jeremiah again , texting on his device with a huge blush ,his lips oily from his eggs and his mouth full. His blonde hair was disheveled and his forest green eyes seemed to move over the screen .

Immediately, he looked away just as Jeremiah stood up and moved out of the area and into the downstairs bathroom. He let his eyes maneuver the area, leaving the pan in the sink to cross check if his brother was really gone .After which he sped quickly ,picked up the device .Amused it wasn't on password ,he opened it .

Carson was very much aware that this was a big invasion of his brothers privacy but he pleads to be forgiven because he was allowed to be curious . Jeremiah is a hardcore introvert and watching him react so much to just texting made him think .He felt the phone vibrate and a message appeared on the screen ...