The hypnotizing silence

They both finally made it into the lair. Casey was leaning half of his weight onto Donnie who was also struggling. He quickly led Casey to the couch and set him down. He crossed his arms, looking up at Donnie with a disappointed face. "It's gonna be alright, Casey." Donnie reassured. Casey smirked. "I know." He rolled his eyes as a response. "Can I check out your leg?" Donnie asked, getting closer to Casey. "Sure, I guess." He sighed. In reality, Casey was embarrassed as hell. He wanted to bury himself in a hole and never come out. Donnie kneeled down in front of him and gently picked his leg up. "Are you able to move it at all?" He asked curiously. Casey gulped deeply and tried moving his knee. He was hit with a sharp pain. "Ah- fuck!" He groaned, gripping the couch. "I'll take that as a no." Donnie replied nervously. He closely inspected the scraped up knee. "I think you broke your knee. Uhm— I'll be right back. We need to clean out these scrapes." He added, gently setting Casey's leg down and walking off. Casey groaned, knowing it was probably gonna hurt a lot. Donnie came back with some alcohol, bandages, and a paper towel. He kneeled down in front of Casey. "Alright Casey... squeeze my hand 'cause this is gonna hurt." He chuckled nervously. Without hesitation, Casey grabbed Donnie's free hand and waited for him to do something. Donnie poured a little alcohol onto the paper towel. He looked at Casey with a nervous look. "One, two, three." He quickly dabbed the alcohol on the scrapes and cleaned the blood. As soon as the paper towel came in contact with the scrapes, Casey squeezed Donatello's hand so tightly, that it actually kinda hurt him. "Alright, I'm done. Also ow." He freed his hand from Casey's grip, shaking the pain off. Lastly, he got out the bandages, and gently lifted Casey's leg up. He cautiously wrapped the bandage from his knee down to his ankle. Casey's face heated up greatly. He couldn't understand why, but Donnie made him feel flustered. He looked away, not wanting Donatello to see him like that. Donnie was done wrapping his leg, so he put the wrapping in place by using a safety pin. He was careful as to not accidentally stab Casey. He chuckled, looking Casey in the eyes with a reassuring smile. "All done!" He gently set Casey's leg down and sat next to him. He was awfully quiet. "Uhm... Casey?" Casey was on a trip to lala land. He stared in the distance, trying to explain to himself why he felt so weird around Donnie. "Casey." the Turtle boy repeated, trying to catch the other's attention. Still, he earned no response. "Casey Jones." The purple masked turtle repeated once again, waiting for a response. "Casey!" He tapped his shoulder. He jolted his head towards Donnie who was not amused. "Uh— what? What is it?" He replied with annoyance. "Casey I'm trying to talk to you. How does your leg feel?" Asked Donnie, grabbing Casey's hand. He eyed him with curiosity. "It... It feels fine.." Casey's voice trailed off as his face was tinted red once again. Donatello noticed and let go of his hand. Soon, the turtle boy's face was also red. "S-Sorry! I don't know what that was!" Donatello laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. Casey looked away. He smirked and looked back at Donnie. He got really close to his face. "Don't worry, I kinda liked it." He chuckled, remaining in that position. He waited until Donnie said something. The flustered Turtle boy froze in place, blushing madly. "I— haha! Nice to know.." he blurted out. After a brief moment, it got very quiet. The silence was like hypnotism. They both started moving closer to each other. Soon, their faces were inches apart. At some point their lips almost touched, until it was interrupted by a severe weather drill that played on the TV that was on in the background. The two boys nearly jumped out of their skin. "Holy shit!" Casey yelped, backing away and gripping the couch as he tried to calm down. Soon after that little incident, it was quiet again. Only, a little more awkward. They both were swallowed by a huge wave of realization. "Did we.. ALMOST KISS?" Donatello internally freaked out, holding his head in his hands. "I cannot BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT. I'm not gay! Why did I even try?" Casey asked himself in his mind, looking at his sweaty palms.

Idk wtf this is LMAO hopefully you enjoyed

Please, tell me your thoughts on this chapter (pls keep it friendly. I cant handle any mean shit)