Operation: Rescue Casey

The turtles were on their way to the Kraang base. Donatello was more worried than ever. They successfully snuck in. All they needed to do was find Casey's cell. They stopped in front of where the captives were and spoke for a few moments. "Alright, remember the plan guys." Leo commented, motioning Donnie to follow him. Raph and Mikey followed from behind, being cautious of their surroundings. They began their search, looking inside of each cell. None of them contained Casey.

They were about to go look elsewhere, until blood curdling screams were heard nearby. "AHHH! No, stop! Dude just take my hair!" The voice was muffled, but it most certainly was Casey. "I know that voice from anywhere. That's Casey!" Donnie rushed, quickly following the sound of Casey's voice. The others ran behind him. They reached the door of a lab. Donnie slowly cracked the door open and saw Casey handcuffed to a metal chair with a needle pointing towards his head. Casey's eyes were filled with fear. "Please! I'll do anything! I hate needles!" The Kraang controlling the needle smirked. "Perhaps Kraang could, but this way is what is known as "more entertaining." He laughed robotically, slowly motioning the needle closer and closer. Before the needle could touch him, the turtles slammed the door open and jumped right into combat. Donatello rushed over to Casey before getting punched in the face by a Kraang. "Augh!" He groaned, quickly recovering. He twirled his bo-staff around before striking the one who hit him, quickly making the little brain blob squeal while scurrying away. While Donnie was perfectly okay, Raphael and Mikey were struggling with the other Kraangdroids in the room. Donatello rushed towards them and helped defeat them. Soon, there were no more Kraang aliens present. Donatello ran towards Casey once again and unlocked the hand cuffs, quickly picking him up bridal style and motioning the others to follow him out. When they thought they were good, there was a swarm of Kraangdroids surrounding them. "Oh, come on!" Raphael groaned. Donnie set Casey down in a safe space, jumping into combat. As Casey sat and watched the others kick their wad of gum butts, he felt empowered. He wanted to help as well, so he slowly got up and hopped towards them, attempting to punch a Kraang square in the face. This back fired horribly. He was punched in the face so hard, that he was knocked out cold. He fell to the floor, laying there unconscious. Donatello glanced over at Casey. His eyes widened. "Casey, no!" He screamed, reaching his hand out to him subconsciously. He rushed to him and picked him up bridal style. "Retreat! Retreat!" Donatello hollered. Mikey got out a shadow bomb and threw one to the floor, making it look like they disappeared without a trace.

Back at the lair

Raph, Leo, and Mikey had retreated to their rooms for the night, while Donnie was laying on the couch holding Casey's unconscious body. He laid there and admired Casey who looked like a peaceful angel. "What an angel.." he sighed, brushing his hair out of his face with his hand. Suddenly, Casey started to wake up. His eyes fluttered open, and he sat up. He was in Donnie's lap. "Donnie?... did that really just happen?" He groaned, staring at him with a smile. Donnie smiled as a response. "Yes, it did. I'm so glad you're okay." Casey smirked, moving closer to his face, cupping his cheek in his hand. "You're my hero." He sighed dreamily. Donnie blushed, averting his eyes. "I was j-just... saving a friend. It was nothing really..." he muttered nervously, scratching his head. Casey rested his forehead on Donnie's, looking into his dark red eyes with wonder. "Did anyone ever tell you how pretty your eyes are?" He teased, staring into his soul. His pupils dilated as his heartbeat sped up. He was blushing madly. "N-... no. No ones ever complimented my eyes actually." He replied with a goofy smile. Casey's eyes widened. "Whaaat? Your eyes are so unique and nice to stare at." He replied in disbelief. Donatello's breath was taken away. The turtle boy hesitantly stared back at him, admiring his dreamy dark eyes. "Your eyes are... they're easy to get lost in." He mumbled nervously. "Is that so?" Casey laughed. Donnie nodded as a response. It went silent for a few moments before Casey said something else. "Well a-anyways..." he lightly blushed. "I have a surprise for you." He giggled. The purple masked turtle gave him a gap-toothed smile. "Oh! What is it—?" He was cut off by Casey grabbing his face and kissing him deeply, caressing his face with both of his hands. Donnie froze in place. He felt like the luckiest turtle in the world. Donatello sat still, enjoying the feeling of the surprise kiss. Casey let go, having a feeling that he didn't like it. As soon as Casey backed away, Donnie wanted more. He kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Casey held his face with his hand, melting into the kiss. The kiss didn't last very long. They quickly pulled away and smiled nervously. "That was... wow." Casey chuckled goofily. "You're actually a pretty good kisser, Casey." Donnie laughed in disbelief. "You're really good too!... for a turtle." He replied backhandedly. "Heheh.. thanks." "So uh... what does this make us?" Casey asked curiously. Donatello hugged him. "Casey, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked anxiously. He hugged back tightly. "Absolutely."

So then, the two boys spent the whole night hanging out and watching movies together.

Thanks for reading! This chapter was a bit rushed so... sorry if it's not that good. :(