Chapter 3

A/n: I didn't really want to share this story, or write it at all. But I got the chapter ideas. Hope you like it!

~

You sat on the bench between Kugisaki and Itadori. You had no choice but to sit there. There was nowhere else to go.

It was like that before. Now that you've been here for two weeks, this has become your place in the classroom.

Four people in the class...

Two boys and two girls.

And you sit among the most talkative and energetic.

Kugisaki and Itadori were very friendly people. But the only problem was they were both loud. You didn't mind that they talked a lot. Or that they were more funny.

You mean, you felt like you were disturbing them while sitting in this place.

Somehow you felt out of place. Being here is feeling some strange things. Just like you're really not meant to be here.

Even though both people around you were still talking to you.

It was nice. Not to be overlooked by others around you.

You expected more people in this school.

You know... School is school...

And also every student who doesn't like this school...

Even if the three of you came to Jujutsu High later than Fushiguro. He has been from the beginning of the school year. You only came a few months later. It could be a little weird. That you don't have to make up for anything in those months.

Perhaps this is unfair to your classmate with dark hair. But it's the same with the fact that he is about curses a lot more than you do.

than you would like to be on good terms with him. But you think he doesn't like you anyway.

Every time he talks to someone else, he says anything.

He's not talking to you at all...

Even though it responds to short responses such as saying hello or goodbye. It's nothing more than problems for you.

Everyone always told you to be more smiling and friendly. For Fushiguro, you tried to be like that. But he doesn't accept it...

He has not smiled at you even once. He never answered any question you asked. Even if you re-envisioned your quiet side and wanted to talk to him.

It didn't do anything. It just made you stop talking. To everyone.

You have feelings too... So why everyone treats you like air?

Everyone except your sensei.

Even though Itadori and Kugisaki are nice. It is your sensei that talks to you the most. Surprisingly.

You definitely don't want to have the opinion of the class nerd who's always following the teacher.

You feel unnecessary and the weakest here. Therefore, you even ask for extra lessons from the teacher.

After all, he is the strongest sorcerer. So he could help you, right?

Physical strength is not your forte...

So at least you can get your damn energy under control.

You don't know if it's good or bad, but the amount of your negative and positive emotions is on the same level as before.