Chapter 35

A/n: I have a drawing of what Eibel looks like:

"Eibel" is a name made up of the same letters as "Liebe" which means love in German

"Eibel" is a name made up of the same letters as "Liebe" which means love in German.  I came up with this idea because I have been learning German at school for several years.

________

"

Domain expansion: A place without happiness."

All the black domes slowly began to appear above them. But there was nothing above you.

You noticed that the curse wasn't looking at you. He wasn't paying attention to you.

Were you too weak for him? That was it?

It hurts. Another opponent who thinks you are weak. And he doesn't even pay attention to what you do.

"Sorcerers... Let's see what you love the most... Let's make the people you love the most hurt you! None of you love unhappily. That's why I have no problem using the technique."

"... You think it's going to be that easy for you?!" Itadori growled suddenly getting to his feet.

"Oh no. I am not for physical violence. If you try to hurt me, you'll only hurt yourself. I don't like blood..." He groaned, waving his hands in front of him.

An invisible barrier appeared in front of the pink-haired man, which he hit with his fist.

Suddenly he felt a pain in his stomach, as if he had been hit with the same force as he had hit the barrier.

"Run...!" he moaned, clutching his stomach.

Everyone wanted to listen, including you. You got up and, like the others, you started to run away. To call for help and help Itadori.

As you turned to see if they were running, you noticed that black barriers had descended on them all. They were no longer transparent, but black. They looked just like Curtain.

"Hey, cute sorcerer..." the curse suddenly turned to you, looking at your face seriously. One eye turned black on the sclera.

You freaked out and started running. To ask Gojo-sensei for help. Or anyone else who can beat it.

However, you didn't take two steps before you felt a pain in your chest, which was replaced by a strange irritation.

You fell to your knees gasping in pain.

The Special Class has always had that power. To bring a human to his knees with one move and watch someone die.

"Do not run away. Believe it or not, I won't hurt you..."

You widened your eyes looking at him.

You noticed a perfectly normal face. human. No marks or cracks. A gentle smile appeared on his face. Just like he was the real man. The one who has emotions and will not kill anyone unjustifiably.