Chapter 19

"Sensei, is everything okay? " you asked as you walked side by side on the sidewalk. 

He looked at you questioningly before answering. 

"Which would be not okay?" He asked seriously.

From everything that happened an hour ago, he hasn't spoken to you much. That's why you feel it's your fault. After all, you weren't careful enough.

Therefore, you sway slightly while walking on the pavement. Not like before when you walked next to your teacher. Now you had your head bowed down and you were just looking at the road you were walking on. And you also gave yourself a little bit from him by walking a little further from his side and also a little behind him.

You feel you have let him down. He's not smiling, he's not talking to you. As if he had enough of you. After all, he had to save you. And you are almost sure that everyone else in your group did it on their own. Certainly someone who was with them so that they would not have to intervene if necessary. 
Maybe that's why the strongest of them was assigned to you. No. He himself wanted to go with you. Or maybe he wanted to do it because he knew you were too weak to survive it alone? Or you are simply too weak and anyone else who was with you would not be able to save you? It is sad... sad You don't want to think that but it could be true. You were never good enough...

"Oi, be careful."

You felt a pull on your arm to one side. 

You fell into his hand and was held by him.

"Be a little careful. You could hurt yourself." He said gently.

"Sorry..." you muttered looking at the pole next to you. You don't look at him because you know he's pissed.

And he only wears black glasses on his face. Nothing more. And through those glasses you can see his eyes anyway. This is intimidating. You really prefer to look at him with the blindfold on eyes. Then you don't see any part of his eyes. And now... Now you see that crystal blue. Even though it is very beautiful, the very feeling that someone is looking at you with such eyes... It's very penetrating.

"(y/n), then I should ask if everything is alright." he said very gently.

"I don't want to talk now..." You muttered.

"Okay. We'll talk at the hotel." the hotel said and pulled you closer to his side as you started walking forward.

He didn't have a blindfold because he had torn the material and that wouldn't hold up properly on his face. He tore it as he peeled off the black cloth. He did it so violently that, unfortunately, it tore. But he had glasses as well as a spare blindfold. Just in case.

Entering the elevator in the hotel you wanted to press the button, but too slowly. 

A Gojo's hand appeared next to yours and he clicked a button faster than you.

Your finger was almost in line with the down button.

"This. Not the one here. Our rooms are upstairs yours." He said. "(y/n), you wanted to click it?"

You grunted in response.

His one hand dropped and the other rose up to your shoulder height.

As the elevator opened, you felt the teacher's hand push lightly against your back.

"Mm?" He gave you a smile. "Let's go!" 

He put his hand on your side and led it inside. 

"Huh?" you looked at his hand.