Chapter 26

As you left the classroom, you heard voices. Last night was a little scarier than ever for you. You felt weird. Not in a physical sense, but your thoughts were swirling around in your head and something was always bothering you. You feel you've done something wrong. As if you have any regrets.

You've already started to think that your subconscious mind is telling you not to look for all the answers yourself. Perhaps you regret refusing Gojo's help. Maybe if you had agreed to his proposal, you would now know what Fushiguro meant. He told you all this, but you don't know why. You understand he was telling the truth. But you don't know what it is or who it is. It could be anything, but you never know. Especially at this school. In this world. Fushiguro must have had a reason to talk to you for the first time in so long. He's always said something to you before, but never like this. It's always been different. Training, for a mission or a lesson. But he never came over and talked to you. He did it once, and he left you without many answers anyway. The answers you didn't expect from him anyway. After all, not everyone knows everything. Some people know nothing. Fushiguro knew something you don't know.
The shikigami user from the shadows decided to tell you something that you can't understand anyway. After all, he didn't say it outright. You wish he would say everything right away. Now you have to decipher the riddle.
Even if it's not exactly a secret, it's still the one for you.

Maybe you're starting to regret refusing Gojo's help. He's been here a lot longer than you. You couldn't refuse him...

Maybe if you told him everything Fushiguro told you, you'd already know the answer.

Is there some curse here that can't be removed? Maybe that's what stuck with you?

Staring at your phone, you wondered what would happen if you called your teacher right now and asked him for a second chance. You want to know everything that will bring you closer to the truth...

All you need to know, like that Fushiguro didn't talk about anyone you wouldn't ever think of that way.

Even if you heard a strange conversation. You don't know what exactly he said, but it was Gojo who said it. You don't know the details and you won't know them. But you know for sure that you would like someone to help you understand it.

You'll understand it someday. But for now... For now, you want to think your sensei is very close instead of a stranger. That he is close to your heart. And you don't want that to change.

Still staring at the phone, you wondered if it makes sense to ask someone something you're supposed to understand yourself.

You wanted to call a while ago. Ask if he will help you find out the truth. But now that you think about it more, you feel like it's not going to be good. You have a strange feeling that when you ask Gojo Satoru for help, the outcome of all this will not be satisfactory for you.

That's why you now feel like you're going to make a big mistake if he helps you.

You'll learn everything faster, but what happens after that may make you unhappy. Finding out about something quickly can always end badly. It may be so at any time. Regardless of what it's about.

Gojo can show you this right away, but it will have a great impact on your psyche and life.

You can only maintain good relations with him now. Since there is no more training. You need to take care of your friendship in a different way.

You slowly grabbed your device from your nightstand and clicked a few times dialing the teacher's phone number.

Have you thought about making that mistake?