Chapter 23

*Pictures not mine*

____

You've been wondering if it's possible to love a teacher?

Perhaps the fact that you met him was not accidental. Maybe your lives came together because you have something in common. After all, you really are similar. Only there is no destiny in this world. There is no such thing as destiny. Especially the thread of destiny. After all, you have nothing with you. There is no such magic. Even among sorcerers.

Even though sorcerers' lives are filled with curses and you can almost say magic. It does not make sense. It doesn't exist.

You can't believe it.

However, you can say you know something about destiny.

After all, right now you are dancing with your destiny.

You like your teacher's behavior. You like everything about it. You like him. Your techniques are similar. You have many things in common. You shouldn't think about it, but it is.

Dance with destiny. And I guess you like doing it. At least you know you can have any destiny. Now and maybe later.

You believe in destiny sometimes. And you only found out about it now. You believe it from now on. Before, you didn't believe. Perhaps by chance it was a Gojo-sensei meeting, but you still think it could have been it. You don't want to say otherwise. After all, if that's right, you don't want it to change.

This year you are in Jujutsu High. Perhaps next year it would not be the same. That's why you are glad that you are here now. That you are not here later or earlier.

It could be otherwise later. Earlier, Gojo Satoru could be different than it is now. So now it's okay. Maybe you've hit the perfect point.

But well, is it possible to fall in love with a teacher at all?

You don't know it, and are afraid to ask anyone. It is possible that you can fall in love with someone like that, but only when these people are close. And you from Gojo, you are on the verge of intimacy and a teacher-student relationship.

You don't know if you can. Certainly, in some ways, this is not accepted by society. After all, you're in the first year of school, and he's a teacher. You're 16 and he's 28. At least he's not 50. But still, you have other People in the class. If you spend a lot of time with him, he may be neglecting someone else as a teacher. And you don't want it to be like that. You want everyone to have as much help as they need.

Even if you need a lot of help from him. Certainly more than the others.

Physical, and for some time also emotional.

Emotional help from the teacher...

No matter how weird it might sound, it's true.

You like his behavior towards you. Somehow you started to like that he is a very tactile person. You like that kind of thing.

After all, he touches you very often. Hugging, putting your hand on your shoulder or on your back. He has something that makes shivers go down your spine. You feel cold or warm. But now you realize it's good. After all, no one would let someone touch him like that if he didn't like it.

Now you know you really like to hug him. You like to feel his hands. You like watching his smile.

Plus, you've always wanted to get those white locks of hair between your fingers. To touch the hair that appears so soft from the view.

And also run your fingers through the short shaved hair on the back of his head. To do this while he is standing, you might be able to reach it when you stand on your toes.