Chapter 6

A/n: Sorry, short chapter. I've got all the chapter plans written down for the rest of the story, and I'm wondering if I might extend it to 30 chapters. Not 25 chapters but 30, or maybe a few more. What do you think?

~

Life taught him a lot.

He knew a lot, he could do a lot. 

But he had never learned much about reading his feelings that accurately.

He knew when he was annoyed. He knew when he was angry, happy. He also knew who he hated.

But he couldn't somehow define how he felt about you.

He liked you. You were the person he liked. So he had no idea how to categorize it otherwise.

Because he didn't think it was just liking. And he didn't know what it was.

He does not know...

He just doesn't know...

He's known you for a month...

You've been going to school here for a whole month.

You even met twice after class. He promised to help you. But will anyone help him recognize his feelings.

Gojo only knows that you are cute. 

He feels warm when you blush. That's why he likes to make you nervous. He always had a tendency to touch people. Put your hand on your shoulder, walk with your arm over your shoulder. He saw no problem in such behavior.

It was friendly behavior.

But for him it's cool that you don't act like it's friendly. You blush at the very little touch. Even if it's up to you to touch someone.

You are so shy that it hurts his heart to think that you might ever be sad because of someone. Or that someone touches you like you don't want to.

Even though he'll keep touching you like that, he won't do anything you don't want. After all, he won't be able to hurt you of his own free will. Basically, he would never want to hurt you.

Neither physically nor mentally.

That's why when he heard that your own technique was hurting you, he just couldn't think to help you grow just to make your technique stronger. Stronger His main point is to stop hurting when you use it. This is what he would like the most of all things.

Who needs great power if you suffer when you use it.

The blinding flash might have been normal. But he would have to do something not to make it clear. Even though an explosion would always be something else... He can't get rid of the outbreak so easily.

It is not your energy. This is just a side effect of the technique. Because, because of that, he can't help much with that.

Hand pain...

In this he can help you. He can easily do anything.

Change the flow of your energy somehow while using the technique.

For example, he might try to guide you in such a way that you would try to direct the energy all over your arm, but avoiding any nerves. Then you'd be better off.

It certainly wouldn't hurt. All the energy would not cause you any pain.

But now he wants to know if it really can... Could someone be able to direct energy everywhere but not along the body's nerves? 

Nobody tried because nobody had such problems.

He doesn't know if it's even possible. 

Nobody had a technique that hurt him to know if that could be done.