Chapter 42

A/n: This is already last chapter. If anyone is interested there is my new yandere gojo x reader story "Don't Shout".

_____

Second home.

Perhaps not the second.

This is your home now.

You can no longer think of a place elsewhere.

You've been with him for two weeks. The time you are with him is longer. But here you are shorter. As a "couple" you are two weeks.

Can you adapt in such a short time? You never thought you'd have this ability. You have to get used to everything. Some faster. Some slower. And there are also people who sometimes are not able to adapt to the environment at all.

In your case it went smoothly.

One person helped. It was a moment in your life that changed everything. Your whole life has changed very quickly.

You got used to it because you were guided by someone you trusted implicitly.

He showed you the way. He showed the possibilities in this life.

You could have been standing on the balcony, staring at the shining sun disappearing over the horizon. Who would have thought that living on an island far from Japan could be pleasant. He has shown you how all this can be pleasurable for you.

A big house where you and your sensei can live together. In a place where there may be a relationship that shouldn't be. No people around. Without anything to disturb you.

You live on an island. Pretty big island. At sea. A place in Japan but away from this big island. You can walk on the beach, u will not be disturbed. You can soak your feet in refreshing water. You alone. There are no people who can do anything to you. There are no people who can take you away from here. You have everything you could want.

You're going to miss the people you met at Jujutsu High. But that doesn't mean you'll cry for them all the time. These people weren't real family to you.

Gojo-sensei is the one for you now. And there is no turning back.

There was only one moment where you were afraid. You were afraid of being in an unfamiliar place.

You were afraid of the person you had to stand in front of. Reason? You've learned the whole truth. That was the only reason for your fear.

Owning for loving.

Loving for owning.

Gojo owns you and loves you.

You love him, and now you own him.

You don't know how, but he bound you with an unseen thread. You don't know when. You don't know how. You are related to each other. Similarity of technique, characters that complement each other.

He lacks shame. And you have a little too much of it. For your taste, you'd like to get rid of it.

Maybe by just being with him in your life, maybe you'll get rid of at least some of it.