Chapter 31

Thinking about what you wrote to him.

Could you come back or not?

It all started. Principal Yaga already knows everything, your parents too. 

Additionally, Gojo-sensei has already found out about it as well. So is there any chance to undo it all? 

You don't even know if thinking about it is the right thing to do. You finally wanted to leave. You don't want to be here. And you'll keep telling yourself that for as long as you need it. 

Tell yourself something that may be a lie. 

But unfortunately, everything that seems to be true can also be a lie. What is right for you now may turn out to be so wrong later.

You wrote to him that you don't know if you can take it back because you really don't know. All those words of his that you've read really made you feel a little better. 

But there's only one thing that bothers you. 

Does he really regret that kiss? He wrote that he would turn back time if he could. He really regrets it or not...?

You can't regret that you could be so close to the person you wanted to be so close to. 

You are unable to tell him that you want to reciprocate. Even though you would. You're afraid you'll misinterpret his intentions. You don't know if it meant his feelings or something else. And you don't want to have any problems with falling in love with a teacher.
In addition, you are ashamed of the fact that you can come across as a person who is not normal in front of him and in front of others. You are ashamed of these feelings. You don't want any trouble for this. 

You don't want you to get in trouble, and you don't want Gojo to get in any trouble because of you. 

Pushing your headphones deeper into your ears, you looked around the room. 

You're going on a mission the day after tomorrow. You need to pack now because you won't have much time. All your stuff. 

You stopped lying on the bed. You sat down putting your socks on, so you wouldn't catch a cold and stood up, looking around. 

You put your phone with the headphones plugged into your baggy pants pocket and grabbed your uniform. 

Holding the navy blue fabric, you looked at every detail. Gold decorated buttons, edges and fasteners. Everything so nice and perfectly done. Just like you wanted. 

White shirt ironed and clean. The jacket is clean, as is the skirt. 

With one hand, you brushed invisible dust from the dark fabric. 

You grabbed the clothes rack and hung everything there, hooking the metal hook into a protruding point on the wardrobe. 

The day after tomorrow is the last day you wear this. 

Fixing your hair, you opened your wardrobe and pulled out your bag, zipping it up. 

Placing your bag in the middle of the room, you started taking all the things slowly from the room, and arranging them. Clothes, cosmetics. Everything you brought with you. Every more valuable thing was put in a backpack. 

You felt a bit sad. You've gotten used to this place all this time. To the people around you. 

To the smile of friends. To their behavior and presence. 

To your teacher's smile and his voice. His appearance and behavior towards you. You got used to him being like this to you. The kindest person you've ever met . The most generous, kind. He is the most beloved man.