Chapter Five

The plan was all set an update with our full names was sent to the news. It wasn't true news but at least it would open up the family's eyes

It's been a month and we start our plan now because we needed to wait for the cops to calm down.

Right now Mike, Wade, and I are on the couch waiting for the news update on my case.

"the young American Sofia Isabella Russo Garcia Marchetti is still missing after a month. The police are still looking since her stepfather John McCain isn't willing to give up.

After the traumatizing accident that caused the death of her mother, Gianna Marchetti. She accidentally burned down their house and ran away. Yesterday they found some evidence that Sofia is in Italy hiding. She was last seen at the airport getting into a cab three weeks ago.

The question on everyone's mind is is she related to the billionaires, Marchetti's, Garcia's, and the Russo's? Is that where she has been for the last month? Keeping you update..."

"Holy fuck. This ain't good," Raul said

"Part of the plan calm down," I said smiling, and turned to the drone's cameras

I saw the cops and swat teams running into my family's places and started searching.

"What if they find other evidence about other stuff?" Mike asked

"A friend delivered a letter to all of the yesterday and told them this would happen," Wade said answering for me

A couple of minutes later the cops and swat teams left. I didn't feel good when I saw the cops still parked outside their properties.

It's probably because they think I'll go back or that they were waiting for me.

Through the camera, I could hear them all speak. Five cameras five places to watch. The first and second cameras were at the Russo's place. Both were Nico and Santo's places.

The third was found at Garcia's place and the fourth and fifth were at Marchetti's place. One camera on the two brothers who lived together and one on my grandparent's houses.

"We have a fucking sister!!" Giovanni yelled

After a few minutes, Leo said, "We need to find our sister before the others do. They might want her for themselves.

Adrain looked at his father and uncle Romeo and smiled before saying, "We can still save her. I know we search for years but we can at least find Sofia. I mean how hard would be to find a little girl?"

"Very hard especially since your aunt trained that girl to think like us and not only us but as a Russo and a Garcia as well. Sofia is smart. She might already see and hear everything," My grandfather said and I realized that my uncle Rocco and he had phones in their hands.

"I like my grandfather. My cousin might need to wake up call though," I said smiling

"What do you mean?" uncle Romeo asked

"Drones above us," was all my grandfather said before Mike and Wade moved all the drones back to their base.

"Well that was fun to watch," I said smiling

"Bruno, Are my cameras ready?" I asked

"I placed them all where you wanted them," he said

"Playtime," I said and switch to look at the cameras I had placed in their houses.

Nico and his sons grabbed some bags and threw in some clothes before they took a road trip here. I switched the car camera I. Just to keep an eye on them

I saw Matteo dial some number and smiled when Giovanni and Adrain's phones ranged

"What do you want Garcia?!" Gio said pissed

"Was about to ask the same," Adrain said

I groan and said, "Why do you all need to be stubborn?"

"My sister. You're going to leave her alone. Once we find her. Don't even think about looking for her. She's our father's kid meaning she belongs to our household not anyone of yours," Matteo said

"That fifty-one percent is slipping to a 0," Mike said

"I see that," I said groaning and smiling before grabbing my phone and texting someone

'Need your help tomorrow go to the police you know what to do... Make it believable...