(Chapter Zero)

(Chapter Zero/Edited)

      The sun heat beams onto the building grounds, bringing light onto the area

An orange car comes into view and makes turn between the others.

Inside, a teen girl sits in the passengers seat and rolls up a white piece of paper.

Perhaps, something to smoke or sell later.

In bold letters, the entrance of the High School sign reads.  'Lee High School' 'Fighting Rebels' .

Around the school, upper class man of different ages are around the schools, doing all sorts of things.

People stand near or sit on the stairs near the entrance.

The seniors with pride have, 'SENIORS 76', sprayed painted onto the lockers.

A group of them stand in a circle, smoking and playing around with each other.

A group of girls have brown bags filled with stuff. They transfer it out of one car and into another.

Even certain boys can't talk to a girl without checking out another.

One of the graduates sit in the schools work shop, building some kind of make shift Patel.

A group of three eat lunch and play video games. 

A blond girl sits next to a brunette boy after she mets up with him.

Others are in a ally way bend over to look down at something.

Two boys do a hand shake when they see each other.

The bell finally rings, making everyone rush out of the place.

It's summer after all.