(Part Ten)

(Part Ten/Edited)

     After the group of girls left, Carson sees Don pulling up in a car, he gets out and greets Wooderson

"My man, what is happening? Long time...".

They do a weird finger thing under each other's noses.

"No see. Yes sir".

The teens make a face and glance at each other.

Carson looks away after Mitch raises an eyebrow at her. "Either a creative handshake or he was doing crack. Either way it's tragic".

A little into the conversation, Carson is picking at her nails and not paying any attention. A blond girl passes by, Wooderson and Pink check her out.

Damn, even the Carson does. Mitch frowns his eyebrows and looks over to see what she's staring hard at. He rolls his eyes and puts his eyes back onto Carson.

Carson starts to play with her rings and thinks about anything and everything.

Wooderson and Don exchange a few more words to each other.

"Say you guys are freshman's right?".

The girl snaps out of her thoughts when she hears Wooderson direct his question towards her and Mitch.

Pink grabs his belt buckle hitter and sparks it.

Carson frowns her eyebrows and leans onto Mitch and he throws an arm over her shoulder. "Yes....why?".

Mitch words follow right after hers. "Yeah".

"So tell me man. How's this years crop of freshman chicks looking?".