(Part Two)

(Part Two/Edited)

   Hands play with the rings on their fingers, twisting and matching them

Carson quietly sits listening to the groups conversation.

"At the party tonight, I heard there's gonna be a girl with knockers this big".

Carl indicates his statement with his hands.

The girl shoves his shoulder in disgust. "Yea right. I mean it's good too have hope through. Since the closest things you have to 'knockers' "

She air quotes the last word. "Is your sisters plastic barby dolls".

Tommy chuckles, shakes his head and agrees with her. "Bullshit".

Mitch makes a weird face, not believing anything Carl has to say.

Tommy and Carl start to argue about it, much to Carson's and Mitches annoyance.

"Promise. Two handfuls".

"No way".

"Yes"

Tommy opens his mouth to disagree until someone makes noise at the door way.

    A short haired boy waves car keys at them. "Psst, hey".

Tommy brags and hand shake Carson and Carl. "Pentico got his brothers car. Let's go".

"Cool man". The blond says and  looks over at Mitch. "Go talk to him".

The boy glances at the teacher and back at them. "I'm not going alone".

Mitch whines and softly elbows Carson. "Can you?or at least go with me?".

Carl teasingly grins at them. "Aww you want your girlfriend to go with you-".

The (Y/H/C) girl punches him in the arm. "First of all blondy, shut up"

She side eyes Mitch. "Hell no, I would rather lick this nasty ass ground then go by myself".

Carson looks down and glares at the floor. "All through my tongue might fall off from all the infections this floor has".

Carl rolls his eyes and stands up. He grabs Carson's arm, pulling her with when she refuses . "Come on".

    The four of them nervously approach the teachers desk.

Mitch, who's in the front, is the one that starts to speak first.

"Er, Mr. Payne. Sir". He glances out of the window. "You know every second that you could let us out early would really increase our chances of survival".

Mr. Payne stares up at them and starts too speak. "It's like our sergeant told us before one trip into the jungle.....".

Carson mentally groans. "Here we go".

    The teacher speaks up louder so they hear more clearly. "Men".

All four of them jump in fear. He gestures towards the girl. "And of course woman".

He continues on after Carson blinks at him. "Fifty of you are leaving on a mission. Twenty-five of you ain't coming back".

An aggravated Carson, pushes Mitch out of the away and he stumbles. "Yea, sir thats...uh cool and all".

She sarcastically grins and puts her hands onto his desks. "But I would rather not have condiments sprayed all over me like a hamburger. So..".

She leans in with raised eyebrows and whispers to him.

"It would be appreciated if you let us out early so we can actually survive this, quote on quote, mission".

    The teacher just blinks up her at her and doesn't even open his mouth.

Mitch scoffs and smacks her in the back of the head. She glares at him with her hand on her head and he raises his eyebrows at her.

He makes a face at the teacher, turns his heal and drags Carson with him. "Okay...".

The boy pushes on Carson's back so she falls into the neatest desk.

He proceeds to pull her up by her shirt and pushes her away by placing both of his hands on the back of her shoulders.

He whispers in her ear so only she can hear. "That ruined any chances we did have, dickface".

"The way he was beating around the bush already told us we didn't have any chances in the first place, dickwad".

She grabs onto his collar and pulls him towards her. "And by the way...".

  "Watch your back for pushing me into that damn desk".