(The End)

(The End/Edited)

       (Y/S/C) hands opens the car door and shoes move across the road, towards the other side

The teen girl whispers and pecks the pale skin of the other. "Bye, princess. I'll see you tomorrow if I don't end up dead".

The long haired boy corner lip perks up. "You'll be fine, C".

He moves so he can grab onto her hand and kiss the back of it.

She slowly walks away and they wave at each other before Mitch drives off.

Carson bits her lip, turns around, and brings her keys out. She turns the lock, gently opening and closing the door behind her.

Its pitch black, besides the light of the sun rising threw the windows.

The girl creeps across the wood floor and makes her way towards her bedroom door.

"Hello sister".

"What the fuck!".

Carson spins around to be met by her brother, who's sitting on a chair with a small table beside it.

She coughs and puts her hands behind her back. "Hello brother...you Uh ...scared me".

The girl holds her lips tight against each other.

Jamie rolls his eyes and stands up. "You know what's funny?". He points at her and the door.

"How you lie to me, come home late and you steal my goddamn car like you really want to go to jail".

He sarcastically puts his finger on his chin. He's about to continue but pauses with scrunched up eyebrows. "Are you drunk?. Oh you got to be kidding me, dude".