(Part Nineteen)

(Part Nineteen/Edited)

    The moon light shines down on the two silhouettes

The girl groans and lets him drag her up. "Where we going Mitch?".

"Just wait, darling. You'll see."

The boy gazes over his shoulder and smiles at her.

Currently, they're making their way up a hill upon leaving the party long ago. The mud is making them sink a little Into the ground.

Mitch suggested to just carry her multiple times but the girl rejected, saying that. "It will slow both of them down".

A bunch of cars come into view once they reach the top of the hill. They make their way in between them. The teen boy, clearly trying to find something.

"What are you looking for?".

The (Y/H/C) girl asks and looks around at her surroundings.

Mitch scratches the back of his head and coughs. "Well,  we could get out of here. You know go somewhere".

"We don't have a car".

"That why we're here. Pink suggested we could just take a car, drive somewhere and leave it there once we're done. Win and win. No harm done".

Mitch suggests and gestures towards the cars. Carson this time smacks the back of his head. "Hell no. We're not stealing someone's car".

She whisper shouts and gazes around her.

Mitch gives her puppy eyes. "Please!it's just for a little, C".

    They go back and fourth arguing about stealing someone's car, until Carson finally agrees.

"Fine but we're leaving it unharmed".