(Part Eight)

(Part Eight/Edited)

  Wooderson finally pulls into the destination and parks the car

The group gets out of the car and struts in, the area full of older people.

Carson laughs and stands next to Mitch, against the pole table. "Look at all these lads. Must be having a sale or something".

The best friends continue to have their own little conversation, more like argument, leading to stupid stuff like if the earth's flat or not.

"Hey, you know Mitch and Carson?".

Carson hears Pink asking someone and the freshman look over at him.

It's two girls, one she knew as Julie, a sophomore.

Julie sweetly smiles at them. "Oh yeah, I think I just heard about you two".

Carson smiles back and waves.

"Oh really, what did you hear?". Mitch smirks at her, pushing himself up and glances over at Carson. He says it in that way because for some reason, he wants to make Carson jealous.

"Damn his smile is attractive".

Carson groans at yet again, a stupid thought.

Carson smirks and tilts her head at her. "Hope it was good things". Maybe she's flirting a little with the Julie.

Julie turns red at Carson's smirk and puts her attention onto Mitch. "I don't know man, are you okay?".

"Oh. Yeah".

Carson is sarcastic with her comment out of a little jealously and Julie's question is a little stupid. "Yea, he's okay, sweetheart. Thanks too me. Not like he didn't literally get his ass handed to him".

Julie smirks at Carson and puts a hand onto her shoulder. "I guess I'll see you guys a little later".

Carson winks at her and flips her hair over her shoulders. "See you later, sweetheart".

Pink grins at Julie and says his goodbyes. "Okay, see you later".

The blond walks off with her friend, leaving Mitch with a suspicious look.

"Why do you have that look in your eye. What are you trying to get something out?. Lemme see".

Carson puts her fingers onto his face and he smacks her hands away. The action leads to another argument, the girl trying to move his hands away and the boy doing the same thing.

"I swear Jones I'm gonna cut off your hands one day-".

"And I'm gonna poke your eye out, dickwad".

"Guys!".

Pink glares at them, they quickly put their hands down from pushing away each other's faces.

Mitch stands next to him, once he had calmed down. "Hey man. What grade's she in?".

"Why do you care?. She's still taller than you regardless-".

Pink leans in and raises an eyebrow warningly at Carson. "Sophomore".

Carson puts her hands up in defense and huffs. "Damn, Tuff crowd".