(Part Fifteen)

(Part Fifteen/Edited)

(A/N: Any Carson headcannons?. Mitch and her or by herself).

 Mitch and her or by herself)

     The car speeds up

The car speeds up. Pink drives, Don in shotgun, Mitch in the middle, and Carson next to him.

The KISS statues slung over the trunk.

Carson has her arm around Mitch and they swing back and fourth. The alcohol started to kick in.

Everyone in the car is having the time of their lives. Even with earlier, they are heading to the party.

Every upper class man is going to the party and some freshman.

   Carson's foot almost slips, causing her life to flash before her eyes. "I'm fighting for my life, man. This is a bad idea".

Mitch giggles and pushes her leg a little. "Come on, C. You're alright. Stop being a pussy".

She rolls her eyes and continues climbing. "Shut the fuck up before I kick I down".

Mitch's shakes his head and asks, not particularly to anyone. "Why is it called the Moon Tower anyway?".

Pink is the one to answer him. "Oh I guess they just decided to put it up out here whenever they were building the power plant".

He continues on. "Actually it's a good idea. I mean you've got a full moon out here every day of the year, you know?". He's above Carson and she's above Mitch.

The teen boy suggested she should be just in case anything happens and he'll "Break the fall".

   Pickford teases them. "Yeah, but nothings ever been repaired so this whole place could fall down at any time. So you better watch your step junior".

He pretends he's falling. "Woooaa".

Carson keeps making her way up. "Maybe pretend hard enough and hopefully the rumors will become true, Senior".

Pickford chuckles at her. "Whatever, Junior"..

"This place used to be off limits man 'cos some drunk freshman fell off he went right down".

Slater says from the right. Mitch looks at him and stops for a little to listen.

"The middle smacking his head on every beam man. I hear it doesn't hurt after the first couple though. Autopsy said he had one beer man. How many d'you guys have?".

"Four".

Mitch giggles and continues making his way up.

"About three or two". Carson smirks at Slater. "We'll be fine man".

"You're dead guys. You're so dead".

Everyone continues to make their way up.

"Look at the blood stains right there".

Carson comments and scoffs. "Oh shut up, fuckstick".

Mitch laughs at him. "Shut up".

He huffs and looks back up. "Ugh, Car get your ass out of my face".

Carson gazes down at him. "Enjoy the view, princess?".

She hovers her foot over his hand. "I'll step on it and make the rumors true. Don't test me".

Mitch grabs her leg and yanks it a little, causing her to kick at it. "I'll drag you down with me dipshit".

"Oww that hurt you fucker". He whines and tries to "shake it off".

"I hope it did, Mitchy".

Pink rolls his eyes at them and groans. "Here we go again".

The teens continue to argue all the way up. Carson teases him about falling with insults and Mitch doing the same thing.

    Once they make it up there, they look upon the town.

Slater huffs out. "Would you look at this fucking town man. It's dead".

Mitch makes his way over to the other side with Pickford following after him.

"Imagine how people out there right now are fucking man".

"Really man. I don't wanna imagine that shit. People that do gymnastics must be having the time of their lives through, fuckers are flexible".

Carson groans out and looks behind her. "Really, senior?" he's already drunk". She says upon seeing Pickford giving Mitch some weed so he can smoke it.

The boy rolls his eyes, making his way over. He grabs her by the waist and pulls her next to him. "Don't worry about me, darling. I'm just fine. You're the one that should be careful".

He hiccups out loud and her face turns red and she raises an brow at him. "Yea whatever, princess".

   He looks out at the sky. "Man, I bet the whole town would hear me if I screamed".

He gives the girl a teasing smirk and side glance.

Carson elbows him and shakes her head. "Don't you dare, asswhipe".

Mitch ignores her and lets out the loudest scream she ever heard.

She covers her ears. "Damit Mitch".

He grins at her. "Telling me not to do something makes me want to do it more. Come on, try it with me. Add some words if you want".

"I love my best friend!". Mitch screams out and throws an arm around Carson. "You can thank me later for the free promo by the way, dipshit".

All the boys join Mitch and laugh loudly into the night sky. Finally Carson joins in with them.

The high schoolers are having the times of their lives.