(Part Eighteen)

(Part Eighteen/Edited)

   The two teens stumble around, giggling to each other

They're pretty drunk still, having some earlier from some one of their friends.

They're walk by a tree, Mitch holding onto Carson's waist and puts his head onto her shoulder.

But they pause when they hear a voice.

"Hey. Hello there little brother. Is that a beer in your hand?".

Jodi questions once she pushes herself off of the tree.

"Why yes it is".

Mitch replies in some weird accent, holding up the cup with one hand and still hanging onto Carson.

He might be clingy drunk and needing the girls attention always on him. Or even when he wasn't drunk.

The sister questions him and stands still. "Have you had more than one of those tonight?".

"A few I guess. Nobody's counting".

Mitch pushes his hair behind his ear before his hand returns around Carson's waist.

"Hey".

Jodi laughs and greets Carson.

"Hey, love. I love your outfit. You're totally rocking it".

Carson giggles and goes into hug her, Jodi returned it with a smile.

Until, Mitch grabs his best friend by the waist again and pulls her back towards him.

He's behind her so he wraps his arms fully around her waist, putting his head on top of hers. Not caring a bit, he drops his cup onto the ground.

"Thank you Car. I guess I might as well get used to you being at the same social functions as me".

She looks at Carson and puts a hand onto her shoulder "And hanging out with your best friend at the social functions. Hey what time you supposed to be home anyway?".