(Part Seven)

(Part Seven/ Edited)

  The group of boys sit in the car contemplating on who should go up to the door

Pink turns his head and elbows Mitch. "Go one kid. She's your best friend".

Wooderson nods in agreement.

"Her brothers a senior, and if he find us at the door he'll come out with a shot gun and start shooting us like bear. I mean we're on good terms but better safe than sorry".

He looks at him through the mirror. "Why are you so hesitant?".

Mitch leans back in his seat and puts his hands onto his face. "I've just been feeling...different when I'm near her and you know when I look at her".

He groans out loud. "And it can get awkward for me".

Pink smirks at the feeling of knowing what Mitch is talking about.

     The older teens stared back at him, Wooderson nudging his head toward the girls house door. "Go kid".

Mitch grunts but opens his door. He gets out and drags his feet against the pavement.

Before he can even knock when he got to the door, the door gets thrown open.

The (Y/H/C) boy greets him with a mutual expression. "Hello Kramer".

"Oh, hey Jamie. I'm here too pick up Carson".

Jamie leans onto the doorway with crossed arms. "I knew it was you because of your loud ass foot steps. That you make every. Single. Time. No matter what time it is".

He leans in and glares at him. "Either that or your knock. Which is very obnoxious". He clicks his tongue.

Mitch awkwardly chuckles and pushes a strand of hair behind his ear. "I've been doing that since I was like ten, man".

The brother raises his eyebrows and rolls his eyes. "And it's annoying every single time".

"Would've thought I'll be used to it by now but I guess you surprise me every single time, Kramer."

He pushes himself off the doorway and calls out. "Carson come on. Kramers here!".

     The girl shoots awake and coughs. She didn't know where the hell she is for a second.

Carson throws off her blanket and changes into her clothes. "Oh great.. I'm back to reality".

She jogs down the stairs, almost tripping over her own feet.

She soon sees an uncomfortable Mitch at the door and her older brother glaring down at him.

Mitch grins and excitedly waves upon seeing her. "Oh hey, C. There you are".

She moves and slightly pushes her brother out the way. "Jeez, dude stop glaring down at him like he burned your house down".

She stands next to Mitch getting prepared to hear Jamie's curfew speech.

He shifts his glare towards her. "You told me you were going to a girl friends house".

"I mean I was telling the truth. Mitch looks and acts like a sissy so..".

Mitch rolls his eyes and scoffs, he kicks her foot, hard.

Carson nudged him well smirking.
"I'm joking, princess".

Jamie hugs her and glares at Mitch one more time. "Be back by 11pm. Sharp. No funny business. Stay safe sis".

"Bye ma-".

Mitch goes to say goodbye to Jamie but gets the door slammed in his face.

     Carson pulls his arm and opens the car door, she pushes him inside first.  "Welp, let's go Mitchy".

Mitch groans and death stares her.
"You almost made me hit my head, dickhead".

Carson grins and pokes his cheek. "Maybe you wouldn't of if it wasn't so big".

She gets in next to him. The boy huffs and rests his head onto her shoulder, mumbling something nobody except him can hear.

He wants some type of physical contact even through he doesn't want to admit it, he feels warm inside.

All the while, Carson jokingly greets Wooderson and Pink with solutes.

Well, this is gonna be one eventful night.