Ch. 18-plans

Hey guys. I'm really sorry about this chapter. It's not very good. I've tried to write it twice and it just isn't working. Plus it's late so I just wanted to post it and stop thinking about it. It's not as edited as usual and it'll probably seem straight to the point. Really sorry about that. Um...well I'll just let you read for yourself.

*******************************

“Someone tell me what the bloody hell is going on here,” Hansel-I mean Ruby says. I look around and the only person, including me, who is calm is Liam.

Grace and I stayed in the classroom until five minutes passed since we heard Harvey’s footsteps. Then the two of us bumped onto Harvey. Now we are outside near the back of the school. Hopefully no one will come back here. I would never come out here alone. Some people don’t have my common Sense though.

“We needed to meet. Have you forgotten that this is a mason?” Liam asks.

“Of course not! Unlike some people I take this mission very seriously,” Lexie says.

“I’m sure you do but let’s make this quick. My group likes to stay in packs,” Riley says. Lexie rolls her eyes and I decide to just listen. Unfortunately for me, Lexie turns my way.

“Christina hates you. She loves Harvey and thinks Jinx is a bloody wench,” Lexie says with a smirk.

“Well Jinx doesn’t like her, Haney thanks Christina is clingy, and Kain is just…a friend,” I reply confidently. I’m doing my job the best way I can.

Lexie turns away from me before asking, “I’m sure that’s how things would seem physically, but what about their secrets and fears.” What?

 “Now Lexie we all know that you’re closest to our target so what’s going on in her mind?” Riley asks.

Lexic just smirks before saying, “I’d bet you’d like to know but I want to hear about what you know. I mean you and Ruby are the billionaire kids who have no cares in the world other than to attend parties and mixers.” I look at Ruby and Riley and they are glaring at Lexie with hate.

“Jealous?” Grace asks.

“Oh now the mute wants to talk,” Lexce says while making at very clear that she’s offended.

“Why are you the cause of most problems Lexie?” Ruby asks. I’m glad I’m not the only person who’s noticed that.

“Without me causing a little chaos we wouldn’t have any actor nation. Right Liam?” she asks. Liam nods and that makes my mind wander. Have they gotten closer? Liam used to be repulsed at her name, and now he’s agreeing with her. I’ve only been gone a few days. How long has this been going on?

“Time limit,” Grace says. Oh yeah right.

 “Here are the first sets of invitations. Do not lose them in case this will be your only way Gin,” Riley says while passing out the envelopes. Nice.

“The plan is really simple. Stick with your group until 11:30p.m. Then make an excuse to leave. We will meet in their library and leave at 11:33 p.m. to investigate the house. I will have the layout, but it’s up to you guys to get to the library on time,” Liam says. Can I manage that? I guess I’ll figure it out when the time comes.

“I’m providing the weapons via Bond Prep. Remember we have to still play the part so no hidden weapons until we meet at the library,” Riley says. I can do that.

“No meeting up until then,” I ask. I just want to have some kind of schedule.

“I don’t think so but please keep the affection toward your target to a minimum. In fact, would it kill you to separate from Harvey tonight? That way I can get info,” Lexie says to me. It’s never me dragging Harvey places but for the sake of the mission I nod. The sooner this mission is over the sooner I can leave and figure out what’s wrong with me.