Ch. 6-Frost551

Okay before I start I just wanted to say that the glitch was fixed an hour or so after I upload. Some of you might not have read it so I just wanted to let yall know it was there. Anyways it's time for the story correct?

******************************

I walked the halls silently and headed to class. Nothing happened yesterday so Ranger, Fran, and I decided to stay on the down low. Kacy probably thought she lost the key and I didn't express anything different. "Can you just entertain me," Ranger begged and I sighed. "Why don't you talk to Fran," I asked. "She's reading and she's scary when she's concentrating," Ranger said and I looked past him to see Fran walking even slower. She was really into her book.

"The answer is still no. We should be studying like Fran," I said without laughing. "It's just a cook book," Ranger said and I heard a smack. I looked over and Fran hit Ranger in the back of his head with her book. "Sorry," Ranger mumbled and Fran caught up with us. Fran showed us a ravioli recipe and it was complicated. "You're going to make that," I asked and she nodded. "Knowing Eve and her greedy self she'll eat two plates full," Ranger said.

"If I eat two then you'll have five," I retorted and Ranger laughed. "Truce," he said and I grinned. We walked into class and Ms. Patty was discussing Shakespearian terms. Fran took a lot of notes while I mostly listened.  Ms. Patty's brown hair was braided today and she looked serious. Someone walked into the room and whispered into Ms. Patty's eyes.

She quickly scanned the room and spotted me. "Ms. Evangeline, Mr. Ranger, Ms. Francesca go to the principal's office," she said. I looked and Ranger and he was confused. Fran looked frightened as I picked up my stuff. Class was about to end and I didn't plan on coming back for them. Fran and Ranger collected their stuff and we quickly walked out of the room.

"What's going on," Fran's eyes pleaded. "I don't know. Did you do something," I asked Ranger. "Not that I know of. Just let me do all the talking," Ranger said. "What if she asks me a question," I asked more concerned than scared. "Just be nice because if my sponsor has to come down, I'm dead," Ranger said.  That put my mind at easy, not.

When we walked into Ms. Kimi's office I was surprised to see Kacy, Hank, and Hansel in their too. I cursed to myself and closed the door. "Have a seat," Ms. Kimi said seriously and that's when I started to get nervous. I sat between Ranger and Kacy unfortunately. Ms. Kimi was staring at us and then she suddenly asked, "Eve do you know why you're here?" She just had to ask me.

I sighed and said, "No ma'am." "Not even slightly," she asked and I resisted looking at Kacy. "No ma'am," I said again and she nodded. "What about you Kacy," she asked. "No ma'am. Was there a problem about our usual party," she asked. "Should there be," Ms. Kimi asked. "Of course not ma'am. Just making sure," Kacy replied so smoothly that I almost bought it.

Ms. Kimi sat back and said, "In a few days all of your sponsors will be here." I looked over at Ranger and he was digging his nails into his skin. Was his sponsor that bad? Ms. Kimi smirked and said, "I think I've scarred you enough. The reason your sponsors are coming is because the six of you will be going on a mission." A mission? Why was this turning into a bad spy kids movie?

"Why the six of us? Obviously there are more experienced students here," Hansel said obviously referring to me. "I have a picture in my mind. A picture that needs each of you to be either colors or paintbrushes. Only the painter has this vision. The colors and brushes are simply tools. Understand," Ms. Kimi asked and Hansel nodded.

"Obviously I can't send you off on a plane today and hope for a successful mission.  You will stay at the academy for two days to get to know each other better and train harder than your classmates. I've altered your schedules so that no confusion occurs. Your sponsors will arrive shortly to explain the rest. You may leave," Ms. Kimi said and Hansel was the first person out the door with Ranger being a close second.