Prolouge

The red, taunting liquid crept closer to me. I tried to move away from it but it laughed as it inched closer to me. “Eve what’s wrong with you! That wasn’t in the plan,” he said. I looked back and he stared at me with fear. I saw the horror in his eyes and I hated it because I secretly loved him. “I had to do it. It was her or me,” I said as I walked toward him. “I loved her,” he exclaimed and I stopped in my tracks. “After everything you still loved her,” I asked with my voice cracking.

This feeling of love was new to me. I didn’t know if it was supposed to hurt so much. “Let’s just go before you ruin everything,” he said and walked away leaving me alone in the room with the laughing liquid. I looked back and clenched my fists. Why wasn’t I good enough? Why couldn’t he see the truth? That I loved him no matter how much he hurt me. I craved the pain to a point where I couldn’t tell what pain was and what was love.

I stepped toward the doorframe and rested my hand against its smooth, un-changing features. If only I could be as emotionless as this. Then all of this would never have happened.

*********************

Alright I know it isn’t much but the next chapter will be up as soon as I finish preparing. I just wanted to give you guys a taste. Do you like the title? What about the pic? Let me know!Oh and I'm going to try and keep this story PG! (If I can... :)