Ch. 10-Harvey

Hey guys! I'm writing this early in the morning (shocker I know) so if my brain isn't connecting my hands to the words I'm thinking, sorry in advance. I usually type late into the night. I'm also at school and they're making me type *softly*. Ugh....I hate softly things unless it's something I can snuggle with. Enjoy!

*************************

I woke up early to get dressed before Jinx. When she wakes up the first thing I hear is her radio. I missed Fran's silence. I sighed and remembered that I have to call her Grace at all times. I can't mess up this mission. I walked out of the bathroom to find Jinx snoring so I put on my silver spider ring and walked out of the room.

Ms. Kimi gave me a few items to help with my image and I was grateful. I had dark make up on and a black chocker with rhinestones around the front. My grey uniform wasn't so bad but I could already tell that Jinx hated it. I just wished that I could take all this make up of and put on my chap stick.

"Don't embarrass me." Ms. Jackson's words kept ringing through my mind. I needed this mission to be successful. If not, I would be out on the streets alone. There was no way I could go to Bridge for help. She was getting adopted by her friend's parents. I wonder how everything turned out for her.

While being lost down memory lane, someone touched my shoulder and I froze. "Sorry Ember. I didn't mean to scare you this much," someone said. I looked back and it was only Harvey. I sighed in relief and turned to face him. "I wasn't paying attention. What do you want," I asked.

Harvey smirked and said, "I want you to eat breakfast with me. I'm bored and everyone else is sleeping. That just leaves you and me." "I get what it means," I said with an eye roll and headed toward the cafeteria. "Not so fast," Harvey said and put his arm around my waist. "W-what," I asked. This was way too early in the morning for me.

"You're my new pet now. Doesn't an owner touch his pets for his pet's enjoyment," Harvey asked. "This is some kind of fetish for you," I said. "Call it what you want but I know what I want. Right now it's you," he said and led me toward the cafeteria. I didn't argue with Harvey and I got over how uncomfortable the situation was.

"I'm buying," Harvey said and picked up two stacks of pancakes. "Thanks," I mumbled as Harvey led me toward a table. Harvey pulled me close towards him and started to eat. "You can fight, right," Harvey asked between chews. "Yeah," I said before putting a piece of pancake in my mouth. Harvey finished chewing before saying, "Good. A lot of girls are going to go after you. Just a little warning and you're welcome."

I rolled my eyes and was almost finished eating when I noticed Harvey's eyes land on a girl. It wasn't just any girl though, it was Christina. I smirked a bit and finished eating. "So who's the pretty girl over there? I've heard a little bit about her. Isn't her name Kacy," I asked. "Christina," Harvey said a little too quickly. "Oh sorry. I get names mixed up sometimes. What time does class start," I asked.

Harvey looked down at me with a questionable expression. "You aren't...upset or anything," he asked. I knew he attracted jealous girls. If I seriously liked Harvey then I might have been jealous but I would never know because this is just a mission. "Not really. Does that bother you? I mean you were just looking at the girl," I said and stood up to throw my plate away. "Right," Harvey mumbled and followed me.

Harvey put his arm around me and I looked to the side just in time to see Christina giving me a glare filled with jealousy. "I'll take you to class. I think you're in all my classes," he said. "Great," I replied weakly but Harvey didn't seem fazed. When he reached his locker I noticed that mine was on the right side of his.

Wouldn't this seem too suspicious? "It's like I have you all to myself for twenty four hours. This is going to be fun," Harvey said. Why I was praying to get sick and not have to deal with him, I never knew. I walked to class with Harvey and our conversation wasn't boring. It wasn't what I would want to talk about normally either.