chap.10

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

The time was currently 9:54PM and we finally pulled up to the fair, it was as packed as I thought it was gonna be especially since we nearing the cold months now everything know in season for these folks to make money.

Walking with Aiden his arm moved around my shoulder and we walked towards the place where you pay for the wristband or you get the ticket for the rides. But really and truly ain't nobody wanna be using tickets cuz they run out.

With the wristband every ride is free but you gotta pay around $19.99+ for it and the tickets range from $10.99-$19.99 so that's why most people use tickets but I wanna have unlimited fun today.

After Aiden gave them the money for it I told him I'll pay for the food and this nigga denied me, but we'll see.

"So which ride we getting on first?" I asked as I looked around the park to see different rides situated in different areas the smell of cotton candy and popcorn making me hungry.

"That one" Aiden pointed and smirked the ride looked like the claw from the games in the arcade and had seats and the bottom where it twist and turns as it moves up and down.

"So what are we waiting for?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the short line, which only had twenty or so people but because of the seat capacity more people could get on making the lines short

About five minutes later we are then on the ride, my heart was beating mad fast but then Aiden held onto my hand making me a feel a bit calmer.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Getting off the ride my organs felt like they rearranged themselves because of hard I kept laughing on the damn ride, something about me is when it comes to rides I won't scream but I'll laugh.

"Hold me I'm gonna faint" I dramatically threw myself onto Aiden catching him off guard but he caught me so we won't have no problem there.