chap.25

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

"Don't be worried about what I'm doing focus on yourself" I replied stuffing some extra clothes in my bag.

"Nah fuck all that. Why you packing?"

"I'm leaving duh dummy" I sarcastically mumbled the rest cause I'm still a bit anxious on the nigga being keen on actually shooting me.

"To go where?" I don't think this nigga knows how much I hate when he thinks he can talk to me like he's my fucking daddy.

My own daddy wouldn't even question me this much.

Getting off the bed I put my bags on my shoulder ready to leave but he got up stood in front of the door.

"Where you going?" He asked once again.

"To Aiden's house now move out my fucking way" I said to him these bag's getting real fucking heavy on weak ass shoulders.

"Oh it's like that?" He asked mad shocked and I nodded, he looked down at me probably waiting to see if I'll change my answer but fuck no nigga.

And then he finally moved. I finally left the room happy made it downstairs in one piece but extremely happy that nobody ain't steal my car from being gone for so damn long.

I got in and dropped my bags on the passenger seat put Aiden's address in the GPS and made my way to his house on the verge of tears.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

TreyVon West Henderson | Von

After Amori and her dumbass left I called up some of the guys to come down cause one I'm fucking bored and two I ain't about to dwell over no lil girl that cannot explain her feelings.

I heard some rumours from her friends going around that we are together, I'm guessing she either heard that rumour or she's just tryna be difficult expecting me to chase her and shit which I ain abouta do at our ripe ages.

Probably both of them knowing her dumbass.

But if I'm bouta be in a relationship with somebody I need them to be able to hold deep conversations without crying and having to watch everything I say because I might trigger an episode because they're so damn sensitive.