chap.32

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

"Yo ass ain't tell me yo fucking daddy is Keenan" Von said as we pulled up to a restaurant.

"Well you didn't ask" I shrugged looking at this relatively nice ass restaurant "more like you tell me we were going on a date" I said to him biting on my bottom lip to suppress my excitement.

Maybe him and relationships do mix. Who fucking knew?

He opened up the car door unbuckling my seatbelt I held onto his hand and got out the car pulling down my dress we walked into the restaurant.

"Reservations for Von" he said to the waiter and he ticked off his name and took us to a table in the back of the restaurant it was real quiet down here, not much going on he placed down our menu's and poured some water into the glass.

Thanking him, he nodded his head and said "let me know when you're ready to order" and walked away, I looked down at the menu seeing The Chef's Choice, Soup & Salad, Small Plate and Mains I scanned over The Chef's Choice it contained things that I didn't know but the steak.

And I ain't a big fan of steaks so I looked further down and saw something called Chef Shrimp Scampi it included jumbo shrimp sauced in garlic, and butter with creamy pasta.

Ushy gushy pasta for me please.

The waiter came back a lil too quick for me "you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah can I get the shrimp scampi please" and the waiter nodded writing the order down on the notepad.

"And for you sir?"

"Lemme get the grilled steak, well done" and the waiter nodded also writing down the order and then left but as he was leaving another waiter came and placed down garlic bread.

"Well done? Nigga you want rubber or sum?" I chuckled as I relive the memory of eating a well done steak can tell you neva again.

"Real niggas don't eat raw shit" he replied looking straight behind me. My eyes drifted back to the garlic bread that looked freshly made. The steam still rising out of it and the smell still vivid.

Now hypothetically speaking if I was to have sex with Von tonight.. hypothetically speaking.. remember the hypothetical.

Key word.

Would I want the taste of garlic bread on my breath.. no.
But am I going to eat it regardless? Hell yeah. So grabbing a piece of the garlic bread of the joint.

I broke a piece off and put it in front of Von's mouth he looked down at the piece of bread and then at me taking it out my fingers with his teeth "nice right?"

"Mhm" he hummed.

Sooner or later the waiter came back with our orders "a shrimp scampi for you" he said placing down my food "and well done grilled steak for you" he said once again placing down Von's order.