chap.33

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

By now we was both had freshened up, every ting set good for the minute.
We were chilling on the bed doing nothing that was currently important and I was beginning to get bored because there was no set plan after the lil date all we had left was to chill.

"Let's get in the hot tub" I spoke up, getting off the bed I pulled Von's heavy ass body up with me.

Dragging him inside the bathroom all my different bathing suits were hanging on a rack I picked up the black bikini with the ribbon since I only wear black bikinis, they just look too good on my body.

Taking off my tank top I put the bikini top on, then the bikini bottoms, I checked myself out in the mirror completely forgetting Von was standing there cause when it's time I can be so full of myself, "you ready?" I asked and he shook his head no.

He probably bricked up right now and I wouldn't even be surprised cause he saw me full on naked.. and then I remembered something "I'm an empath, and if I see you bricked up around me. I might have to take action" I muttered giggling to myself.

He then left the room walking a bit funny.

Y'all know what that mean..

And eventually came back with his swimming shorts on, he bent down threw me over his shoulder and walked over to the hot tub situated on this big ass balcony, he put me down on the rim of the hot tub so my legs are dipping in the water. 

He walked away and went over to a bunch of buttons he pressed one and it turned on this thing to bubble the water and then some lights came, he walked back over he took of his top, v-line point, six pack on point, tattoos on point, everything was just on point.

Them muscles is what did it for me.

He got in first and pulled me in by my waist and sat me on his lap, he left his arms hanging loosely around my waist "we're too bored for our good" I mumbled.

"So let's do sum" he smirked fully putting his hands on my waist.

"On the first night you and I became official? No thanks" I slyly smirked moving my hands around his neck, he pulled the ribbon and it loosened immediately as well as the bra loosening up on my chest.

I put my hands on his face squishing his cheeks together before I playfully bit his bottom lip and moved in to kiss him, his tongue automatically slipped into my mouth so finally returning the favour I gave him, our first "sloppy" tongue kiss.

By now my bikini top was floating in the hot tub, he lifted me up and placed me directly on top of him feeling everything through the thin bikini bottoms, I widened my legs as far as I could, in the most comfortable position and began to rub my bottom half on him.