chap.15

TreyVon West Henderson | Von

I'll be so real right now, I ain even know what just fucking happened.

It all happened so damn fast all I knew was Jay and Junior were arguing about that time we played basketball in the court and wanting a rematch but I had peeped that it was getting real quiet at where Amori and Niyah had sat at.

When I had peeped this so did these dumbasses then I had seen Amori lightly shaking whilst Niyah cradled her so I just sat there and watched cause I didn't want to disturb her maybe it was dumb and I coulda intervened but I don't this lil girl like that.

So I let her stay wit her best friend.

When Niyah realised we were all looking she shooed them away, now she can do that to them but she can't do that shit wit me so I stayed and her cries eventually got louder.

We both could tell that she went in her head for a while because her cries got softer like weeping noise than after a minute or two the shit got louder and then she started to whimper into her arms. Niyah cradled her in ha arms for a hot minute but it seemed like it weren't working.

Wit that her lil boyfriend came running in the room to see what happened, he stood there alert just incase something happened but we both watched Niyah comfort Amori cause it to me it looked like she knew what to do.

At the end of the day I know nothing bad isn't gonna happen to her cause I know she needs help but you can't force someone to do it cause you know they need the help but they gotta want to get help so as long as she's around me she gon get that help she need.

Niyah tried to help Amori stand up so she can go cool off and calm down it worked for a lil minute she paced back and forth wiping her tears as she went along, her hand covering her eyes cause I know she felt embarrassed cause if that was me, y'all ain seeing me again.

She went quiet for a hot sec and then she fell, I'd seen that she fainted but Niyah probably thinking that she died or sum.

She started shaking her body and shit but I knew she wasn't about to magically wake up so I just let her do what she wanted to do, she kneeled down and lifted up her head into her arms like ole girl just got shot or sum.

After that my mind went blank until I heard sirens pull up outside the house I turned around and had seen her getting put on the damn stretcher pushing her away the cops then walked in. The hell?

"Are you TreyVon Henderson?" Your typical officer wit the big ass dirty blonde moustache and skinny figure and the fat guy standing right behind him.

Damn the whole gov.

"Yea why?" I looked at him wearily cause what the fuck do I have to do wit any of this?

"Someone told me to come speak to you" he pointed to the side waiting for me to move his hand subtly reaching for his cuffs.