chap.36

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

A/n make sure both hands on the screen👀

Von put both hands on my face holding me in place as his tongue slid in my mouth, he tapped my side meaning that he wanted me to jump and I did wrapping my legs around him he took me to my bed lying on his back with me on top of him.

He took my top off leaving me shirtless, he then connected our lips together I slid my hand under his shirt then down his pants I grabbed his dick in my hands rubbing it up and down, I felt his stiff boner growing in my hands and it made me excited.

I abruptly pulled away getting a bit too excited as I remembered "my father is here".

"Nah he left when I got in" smiling at him I resumed the whole thing, Von took off his shirt leaving his sexy ass body underneath me, I took my shorts and panties off leaving me completely butt ass naked in front of him.

He flipped us over having me lay on my back instead of him, he took the rest of his clothes off leaving us both naked, I grabbed his dick and began to move my hand around as he kissed me all over my body from my neck to my breasts.

He moved back up and put his thumb on clit moving it in a circular motion he used his other hand to open up my legs.

I took this moment to admire his body, every single detail and every crevice of his muscles storing this all in my long term memory, I looked down and wasn't I blessed.

It was tan and pink at the tip, had a few veins and fucking hell it was big.. too fucking big.

This is why this nigga thinks he can act anyhow he got that thing controlling him. I immediately got brought to reality when my orgasm was near. As soon as I was about to orgasm he stopped causing me to whine.

"You got condoms?" He asked moving further up on my body.

"Birth control" was all I said and was also all he needed to know, putting my hands on his stomach I slowly moved my hands around his body, making sure to feel everything.

He kissed my stomach before he slid his dick between the slit and then stuck it in causing me to gasp so fucking loud. My legs closed as a reflex and this nigga pried them back open holding them out, I felt him move and then once he got into his rhythm he didn't stop.

"Fuck" he groaned he hands leaving my legs as he went back to my clit rubbing it in smooth circles causing my orgasm to come back. I held all my moans for some reason and then he went deeper causing them to spill out.

"Oh shitttt" I moaned trying to push him away but he just went deeper, he put his hands on waist and pushed me closer to him, he hands gripped on my breasts he moved faster picking up a new rhythm.

"I'm gonna-" I slightly announced coming all over him my legs quivering as he bent down and kissed me on my lips he picked me up moved back on the bed.

He sat on the bed with his back against the headboard.