chap.41

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

Von and I smoked about three, four blunts before we decided to back into the café high as hell, and now I need something to eat walking back into the café I turned around to face Von.

"You might as well order something for us to eat" I said to him, nodding his head he put his hand under my chin.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked staring deep into my soul.

"Anything is fine, thanks" he kissed my forehead and I walked back over to where I left Niyah but she wasn't sitting with Amaari. Getting to the table I immediately put my head down as a sign that I do not want to speak or look at him.

"So Von been treating you right?" Amaari randomly asked as we sat in complete silence for a minute or so.

"I would like to hope he is" I replied covering my eyes from the bright as light as I lifted my head up.

"You as pretty as I remember" he complimented licking his lips.

"We ain't in middle school no more so you don't get to do that" I mumbled looking back to see Von sitting at the bar waiting for something with Niyah.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Whatever you're thinking" I waved him off thinking about how I really didn't recognise him and it wasn't even that long ago.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything" he shrugged watching me intently.

"Okay so stop looking at me like that" I rolled my eyes wishing that Von would hurry up.

"My fault, my fault" he repeated moving to sit back in his chair.

We fell back into silence, cause I don't really know why this nigga is trying to talk to me after all these years cause there ain't really nothing in the world we can say to each other.

He moved states and that was about it, we haven't spoken in so long and I don't plan on doing it time soon, just with that Von came back putting down some chicken wrap with a iced latte and I'm just praying my stomach doesn't play up.

I looked down and saw he had no food "where's your food?" I asked picking up the wrap careful the stuff inside don't drop out.

"I ain't hungry but I got some to tell you" he said to me picking up the ice latte he sipped on some looking at him he put it back down with a disgusted face.

"What's it about?" I asked real curious about what he has to say.

He moved closer to me and whispered "it's about Niyah" and as soon as he said that my brain automatically went to two things.

Did he have sex with Niyah? And do I need to beat someone's ass?

I finished my wrap in silence whilst Von spoke to Amaari and Niyah. But the more she spoke the more, the more I wanted to grab her head and slam on to this table, getting up I pulled up my pants and sighed "I'm gonna go home" I said to them and Amaari stood up.