chap.42

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

I woke up in a relatively good mood doing everything I was supposed to do which was trying to sort out this thirsty bitch Niyah.

I had called her and told her to meet at my house in the next fifteen minutes just to see how she'll act around Von I didn't tell him she was coming cause he'll honestly murder me if he knew, and this way I'll know if she's actually a real snakey bitch.

Hopefully this doesn't prove me right, but don't get me wrong she's still getting cut the fuck off, I just wanna have some fun with it cause she's not about to play me like that, nor am I gonna let that shit slide.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

The doorbell rang, getting off the bed I slightly jogged down the stairs, sighing I opened the door and she stood a bit too excited "hey girl" I dryly uttered inviting her in she stood by the stairs.

"Hey how you been?" She asked shifting into her new character.

"Good" I replied hearing the top stair creak meant Von's heavy ass is coming downstairs watching Niyah closely from the corner of my eye she stood up straighter and more alert her poor self probably not aware she does this shit.

From her being mad at ms homegirl for being in Von's shower to her now falling in love with the nigga fucking weirdo alert.

And yes I did ask Von about Annalise being in his shower and it was cause her parents kicked her ass out after whooping her ass, and she had a week to find a job and failed drastically so she been all over the streets tryna to do something with her life.

To which she pulled up to my man's house, he told her to use the shower and get the fuck out in which she did, but to me it did seem so much more different from my point of view, I cut him off all my socials for a week before he pulled to my house after I didn't respond to any of his messages.

Von came up to me and pecked me on the lips Niyah smiling the fuck out of them gums her jaw probably in a whole leap of pain right now, "anyways Niyah you and I gotta talk" I reminded her and she nodded her head slowly.

Walking towards the kitchen I pulled the island chair and sat down not even waiting for her to get comfortable "okay I wanna keep this short and sweet. What feelings you got for Von?" I asked swinging myself in the chair to keep calm.

Plus I ain't gonna fight her over Von and the feelings she got for him cause shit happens, but I don't know why she been smiling and laughing with me when she's been feeling a type of way about Von and playing it off like it's cool.