BloodStone

It's was a few weeks since the werewolves were welcomed in Seabrook.Everyone was happy.But there was one thing unusual in Seabrook.There was this building that no one knew what it's purpose was.So when the group gets email, inviting the group to check it out, they accept.

The group was walking to the building."I don't trust this place."Willa says."You didn't trust Seabrook but look what we are at now."Addison responds."I know but something about it just gives me a weird feeling."Willa says."It will be fine Willa, trust me."Wyatt says.They walk into the building and up to the front desk."Ah!"The lady at the front desk says."I am guessing that you are the guest we have invited." "Yes, we are!"Addison says."Okay, just letting Dr.Hander know, he will be showing you around."The lady types into the computer as the group sits in the chairs that were provided.

A man walks into the room."Ah!Here are my guest."The man says."Good morning, I am Dr.Hander and I will be showing you around today."He says as he holds on his hand.Wyatt shakes it."Thank you for this opportunity, sir."Wyatt says."We have chose three zombies for you to see."Dr.Hander says.The group looks up."I'm sorry, did you say zombies?!"Bree asks as she almost faints."Yes, we are a lab and we experiment on zombies.Don't worry though, they are chained up and behind glass so that won't hurt you."Dr.Hander reassured them."Ok, if you say so."Wynter says."Now, if you just follow me."Dr.Hander says as the group follows him.

It takes a few turns, but they make it to where the three zombies are.They are all separated.The first boy, who has their name, Zed, on their uniform, was quite calm when he first sees the group.Unlike the second one, Bonzo, who was literally jumping until a worker shocks him to calm him down.And then, the third one, Eliza, was just staring at them.Eliza had caught Wyatt's eye."These are the three zombies, Zed, Bonzo, and Eliza."Dr.Hander says as he points to each of them.Addison and Wynter were the most sad out of all of them.The way that they are chained up, has lots of bruises, probably from experiments on them, and they have this sad look in their eyes."They look quite sad."Willa says, frowning."Oh, they always look like that.It doesn't matter though, they are just zombies."Dr.Hander says.

Wyatt had secretly sneaked out of the group and went to one of the guards."Can I go in the girls room?"Wyatt asks."Sir, I don't think you want that.She can hurt you very badly."The guard says."Well, what if you send some of the guards in there with me?That way, I will have protection if she breaks out."Wyatt asks."Well I guess that will be okay."The guard opens the door and Wyatt walks in, four guards behind him.When he first walks in, Eliza necklace glows red and she starts moving aggressively."Hey, hey!I am not going to hurt you."Wyatt says, noticing her movements."I am not going to hurt you."Wyatt reassures her.Eliza stops moving and her necklace stops glowing.

"I'm Wyatt Lykensen, what's your name."Wyatt asks."Elizaski- I mean Eliza."Eliza says."That's a pretty name."Wyatt smiles."Really?" "Really!"Wyatt says as she smiles."That's a cool necklace."Wyatt says as he points to it."What does it mean?"He asks."The bloodstone is what helps us with our zombies abilities.Though, when they experiment on us, they put a thing called a Z-band.Basically, stopping us from using our abilities."Eliza explains."Like my moonstone!"Wyatt exclaims.Eliza jumps a bit."Sorry."Wyatt apologizes."The moonstone is what keeps us werewolves alive.They also make us our true selves.Like this"Wyatt says as his moonstone glows blue and eyes glow yellow.Eliza smirks."Cool."Eliza says as Wyatt turns back."Thanks."

"Werewolf!"One of the guards say.Wyatt turns."Times up."Wyatt sighs and turns back to Eliza."I have to go, but I will see you again."Eliza smiles and says, "Bye, Fido."Wyatt chuckles."Bye, Eli."Wyatt walks out.Willa runs up to him."Wyatt!You can't run away like that!"Willa says as she smacks him in the arm."Sorry, Willa.I won't do it again."Wyatt says.The twins walk back to the group."Guys, we need to get the out."Addison says."Yeah, turns out, the Bonzo person is really cute."Bree says."Zed too."Addison says as she look at him."We will find a way."Wyatt says.

Thanks again StaticRod for the idea!