I Need To See Him

It's been almost two weeks since Wyatt and Eliza's last encounter.Eliza had been counting the days until he comes back.Wyatt was going to come back after the day of their first encounter but the lab wouldn't let him in that time.

One of the lab workers was walking through the halls.Around him, there were zombies being tested on, roaring in pain.He makes it to the last room in the hall, Eliza's room.He walks in."Time for another test, zombie."The man says."Where is he?"Eliza asks."Who?" "Wyatt, where is he?"Eliza asks again."I don't know who that is, nor do I care."The man says as Eliza is slowly filling up with rage."He said he would come back.WHERE IS HE?"Eliza bloodstone starts glowing."Who ever that person is, he probably lied so you would hurt him."The man says, Eliza gets angrier."No!He said that he would hurt us, hurt me!Where is he?!I want to see him!I NEED TO SEE HIM!"

Eliza roars as she breaks out from the chains.She throws the lab worker across the room.Eliza walks up to him and grabs his collar, pulling him face to face with her."WHERE IS HE?!"Eliza yells."HELP!"The man screams.Eliza throws him again.She starts walking to him when suddenly, three guards come in.Two guards hold Eliza down while the other guard puts a needle in her neck, making her loose conscious.

Meanwhile

The gang has been working everyday to get the zombies out.They try to go to the lab but they get kick out every time.Wyatt was starting to get impatient."Brother, I know you want to break them out, I do too, but pacing around the room won't do anything."Willa says, concerned about her brother."Sorry.I just... want to break them out but they keep kicking us out."Wyatt says as he sits down next to his sister and Wynter."I know how you feel.I think I really had a connection with Zed."Addison says."Me too, with Bonzo.Even though he is super hyper."Bree says, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Guys, I know we been trying to lay low, but, maybe we should get my parents involved.They could maybe help us take down the lab."Addison suggested."We could try that but we don't know what they will do.They might just agree with the lab to keep experimenting on the zombies."Willa says."Well, that's our only choice because we are not getting anywhere right now."Wynter says."Okay, we will try to get Addison's parents to help and if they don't, we just have to find another way."Wyatt says, making that their final decision."Eliza, I am coming back to you"Wyatt says.