Eliza...Wyatt

The CEO of the lab sat nervously in the mayors office.He never thought that the mayor would find out about the lab.

"Those kids ratted us out."He mumbles to himself.

The mayor then walks in and sits down in her chair.

"Mayor!What a pleasant surprise.May I ask why I am here?"He tried to use the nicest tone as possible.

"Hello, Mr.Tison.The reason you are here is because I have had complaints about the lab you're running and the zombie experiments.Those complaints coming from my daughter and her friends.I have to take the building down so my citizens with be happy."

He frowns.

"Excuse me, Mayor.But I can't take the building down.The zombies are dangerous and will be a harm to Seabrook.We are only doing what's best for our town."He will do everything it takes to not let the lab be taken down.

"I'm sorry but you must or you will be kicked out of Seabrook."

"I said it once and I will say it again, No."He says in a deep town.

Missy sighs.

"I did not want it to come to this but..."She presses the button under her desk."Take him."

Guards come in and they handcuff Mr.Tison.

"What- What's going on?!Let me go!Ugh!"They take him out.

Missy them dials Addison number and hits call.She picks up.

"Get them out of there."

Over at the Wolf den

"Get them out of there."

"Ok."Addison hangs up.

"Mom gave the ok.You guys ready?"Everyone was geared up just in case.They looked good.

"Yeah, let's go."Wyatt says and they walk out after saying goodbye to the wolfs.

When they get to the lab, Wyatt stops them.

"Remember what Eliza said?Go through the back."He reminded them.They nod and go to the back.

Willa opens the back door and looks through before going in.

"Which way was it?"Bree asks.Wyatt points to the right.

"That way."

They walk and walk until they reached where the zombie experiments were.Most of them were gone, due to being experimented on.

"Do you think that they might be here?They may be tested on."

"I am not giving up on Eliza."Wyatt says.

With Eliza

Another school goes through her veins.She spits on blood.The lab worker walks up to her.

"Now, did you learn you lesson?"She teased.She nods.

"Great.Now, let's take you back to your cell."She grabs Eliza by the hair and drags her back.

But little did she know, the group was standing right there.

Eliza looks up when the lab worker suddenly stops and sees him.Wyatt.

"Eliza..."

"Wyatt..."