Reunion

Sorry for the delay.It was a sad time for me and my family but now we are feeling better.Here is the final part of the experiment story.

They stare into each other's eyes and smile.Wyatt then looks up to the rat who was dragging her.

"Let.Her.Go."He said, in a low tone.

"Security!"She yelled.Wyatt and Willa charge toward her.They tackle her, making her let go of Eliza's hair.

"Go to her, I will handle her!"He nods.

"Eliza, are you okay?"He asks as he moves the hair out her face.She nods.

"You came back..."She whispered.

"I told you I would."She smiles again.He doesn't know why, but seeing her smile makes him get butterflies in his stomach.

Eliza's eyes widen and her smile fades.

"What?"He asks.

"Zed, Bonzo, and the other zombies.We need to get the out."He nods and she puts her arm around his neck as he lifts her up.

Willa had just finished with the rat when Wyatt grabs their attention.

"Me, Eliza, and Addison will get the other zombies.Willa, Wynter, and Bree will distract the others."

"I'm usually the one who makes orders but I will let you take this one little bro."He rolls his eyes and smiles.

The group goes their separate ways.

"You sure you're okay?"She nods again.

"I'm fine.Promise."Eliza assures him.

They turn the corner to Zed and Bonzo's room.Addison clicks the button that opens the doors.

Zed groans, thinking it's one of the lab workers.He looks up and his eyes widen when he sees the three.Eliza smiles.

"It's time to go."Was all she said.

He nods and Addison unlocks him from his chains.He frowns at the sight of Eliza and Wyatt holding each other.Zed growls.

"Zed."He looks at her."It's okay.He's safe."

"Yeah, I promise I won't hurt her or you."Zed's bloodstone stops glowing and he calms down.

They then unlock Bonzo's chains.Let's just say, he was very excited.

"Look, we don't have much time.We need to get the other zombies out of here."They all nod and they each go to the zombies chamber.

"Oh, Eliza, Bonzo!"Their mother hugged them tight.

"Hi mom."Eliza choked through her tears.

"I'm so glad to see you both.And Zed!Oh, look how much you all grown."She eventually hugs Zed too.

Each of them were excited that they were finally free.Wyatt, Addison, and the zombies went to find the other half of the group.All of a sudden, a guard comes up to them and puts his gun up, pointing it directly at Wyatt.

"Stop right there!"

Eliza growls.

Her bloodstone and her eyes start to glow.She roars and charges at the guard.She tackles him, making him lose grip of his gun.

Willa, Wynter, and Bree came up to them.They had just finished with the other guards and heard noise.

"Woah..."Wynter mumbles.

Wyatt felt a blush creep up on his cheeks and tried to hide it.

Eliza gets up from the now unconscious man.They don't know if she actually killed him or not.

"Eliza?"Bree says."Hi, I know we never met before.I'm Bree, it's so nice to meet you."

She holds out her hand.Eliza looks at it, confused.

"Oh!Its a handshake.You just do this..."She puts Eliza's hand in hers and shakes it.

"Its...nice to...meet you...too."Eliza said, slowly.

"We should probably leave now.Did you guys get everyone?"Wyatt asks Bree, Willa, and Wynter.They nod.

"We're going home."

———
Addison had just called her mom to tell her that she could destroy the building.

They were almost to the den.Wyatt looked at Eliza.She was smiling the whole trip.

"Excited?"She nods.

"Very."She joked.

"Almost there."Addison said.

They make it to the entrance.The zombies take a deep breath.Eliza looks at Wyatt.Wyatt looks back at her.They smile and turn back to the entrance.They walk in.

The elder werewolves and Zeruka were sitting in the middle of the den.They look up to the sound of the footsteps.Zeruka and the zombies look at each other.

"Zeruka..."

They all run up to each other.Zeruka sobbed in each of the shoulders.

"Look how much you all have grown."He examines them.

"We missed you guys so much."Waik and the others join in the group hug.

"We missed you guys too."Zed says.They nod.

"Now, let's catch up on some things."

This is it.The zombies are free and they get their happy ending.At least, for now.They still need to get some laws and rules.Like if they could go to school, some shops, etc.But right now, they just want to enjoy the moment with their family.

It's the end of the book!But, don't worry this isn't the end.I will make a part 2 and the cover will look something like this:

I will make a part 2 and the cover will look something like this:

I hope you all enjoyed and I will get the second book up soon.Bye!