Prologue

Isobel sighed as she was missing a set of notes and knew Sam would have the notes that she is missing. She went to the apartment and knocked. "Sam?" She says and noticed the door was unlocked. "Hello?"

As she walked in, she noticed the tv was on, but no sign of Sam or Jess. She continued calling out to them till she slipped. "Son of a bitch." She says as she went to touch her head, but saw blood on her hand. She felt a drop and looked up to see Jess on the ceiling. "Oh my god!"

"Isobel!" She heard Sam, but didn't move as she watched her friend's body have fire go around her.

"Jess!"

Sam saw Jess, but he couldn't let his best friend die. He grabbed Isobel and carried her out of the house.
~~~
Isobel saw Sam with two guys causing her to walk over to him. "What the hell did I just see?" She asked. "What's going on, Sam?"

"Supernatural." The handsome one says.

"Supernatural? As in tv shows?"

"Her, I like."

"In your dreams." She tells the other one as she looked at Sam.

"Isobel, come on, I'll explain everything to you." Sam says as he opened the door.

Isobel got in causing Dean to smirk. "She can drive my car any day."

"Let's see who she wants more." Ryder says. "Deal?"

"I'm not betting because she will get pissed off."

Ryder pouted as he was hoping to make this a game, but he noticed that Isobel was not looking at anyone, but the apartments.