Thirteen

Laying sound asleep on Dean's chest, Isobel felt as if something was happening causing her to snuggle closer to Dean as she didn't want to deal with it. 

Sam woke up and looked at Ryder then to Dean and Isobel. He knew what he had to do. "Guys, we got to go." Sam says as a very six month pregnant Isobel raised up glaring at him. 

"Why?"

"Because I saw a guy getting murdered."

Isobel looked at Dean as this was not the first thing she wanted to hear first thing in the morning. She sighed as she got out of bed and started grabbed her jacket. "Let's see what's going on."
~~~
Dean looked at Isobel as she slept. "Why can't we just for once have a peaceful day? I don't want someone hurting my girl or our baby."

"I don't think anything can harm her." Ryder says. "There's something that we have to figure out. What makes Isobel special?'
~~~
When they got to the place Sam saw, Isobel knew that they were too late. Dean watched as she got out of the car and threw up. Isobel felt someone grab her hair causing her to look up at Dean. "I'm okay. Go see what's going on." 

"I will once you are back in that car."

"Or we can stand here and figure out what the hell Sam saw." She tells him. "I believe him." 

"Why?"

"I don't think that was suicide. If that man didn't show signs." Isobel looked at him. "I...um..had this strange feeling that something was going to happen and it did." 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought you wouldn't believe me like you didn't Sam."

"You're different though." He says. "It's like what Missouri told us. You are special, but what that special is, we may never know."

Dean walked with Isobel over to Ryder and Sam. They listened to the lady who knew the vic and even Isobel knew something wasn't right. She wished there was a way that she could see what Sam saw so she can pin point if this was suicide or murder. Whatever is happening, they will figure it out.
~~~
Isobel put a wedding band on and walked inside the victim's home. She went to see how the wife was doing as the others talked. She felt the baby kick causing her to smile. "How far along are you?"

"Six." She tells her. "My husband and I have been trying for a baby for a long time and we were finally blessed."

Mrs. Rogers smiled. "I'm sorry for all the crying..."

"Mrs. Rogers, I know how difficult it is to see something like that." She says as they sat down. "Did he ever have any thoughts of suicide? Or something that you never saw him do before?"

"No. He never expressed anything to me." She tells her. "Can we talk about something that doesn't involve my husbands death?"

Isobel nodded as she looked at Dean who looked uncertain about this. He looked back to see the wife and his girlfriend talking and thought of just staying away from this supernatural if it causes problems for his girlfriend and baby. 
~~~
After Dean told Sam and Ryder they were on their own as he wasn't putting his pregnant girlfriend in danger. He was not allowing her to have the baby too early. He walked into the hotel room that Isobel got for just the two of them and smelt food. "Baby, I'm home."

Isobel walked away from the stove to reveal herself in a dress that showed her bump perfectly. "Hi."

"You look amazing." He says kissing her then getting on his knees and kissed her bump. "How's daddy's baby doing?"

Feeling the kick, Isobel smiled as Dean's eyes widened. She could tell he never thought that he would have a child, but seeing how he is with her bump, she knew, Dean was going to love having baby Winchester in their life. 

Made it different so we won't have an early labor.