Twelve

Stopping at a gas station as Sam was trying to find another way around the construction work, Isobel and Dean were laughing, holding one another and kissing each other. "You know, I never thought I could fall in love." She confessed.

"Why's that?"

"Because I was just a piece of ass to men. I never knew what love was till I met you." She says as he kissed her. "I really love you, Dean."

"And I love you, Isobel."

"Guys, we are going to another place."

"Why?"

"An old friend of mine is needing our help." He says looking at Dean. "Cassie."

"Ryder, you can try to make me jealous because I have Isobel. It won't work. Plus, we wouldn't have worked out as she was in love with you. I was just her toy when I caught you two in bed." He pulled Isobel beside him. "Thank you. I met a woman who stolen my heart and is giving me a child."

Isobel smiled till she heard it was time for them to go.
~~~
Dean let Isobel sleep as Ryder told them everyting. Even down to Dean catching them. Yet, Dean wouldn't let this bother him like Ryder hoped because he has Isobel, there was no reason for jealousy. "I told her about us."

"What?" Dean asked.

"Ryder, that is our family's number one rule." Sam tells him.

"You guys told Isobel."

"That's because she witnessed Jessica's death." Sam tells him. "One way or another, the girl was going to find out so we were being honest with her."

"And I was being honest with the woman I loved." Ryder says.

Dean shook his head as he was staying hushed about it. He looked at the woman carrying his child and smiled as he kissed her head.
~~~
When they got to the police station, the group walked in, but Dean kept Isobel in his arms as they heard a woman talking to what Isobel thinks is the mayor. Neither of them said anything as they listened to them discuss the two deaths of Afriacn Americans. Isobel smiled as Dean kissed her head.

"Ryder." She says as she walked over to him.

Isobel smiled as she looked at Dean who looked down at her making her smile. "Um, this is my cousin Sam, and that is Dean's pregnant girlfriend, Isobel."

Cassie looked at them and smiled. "I knew one day you will find her." She says. "I'm sorry for how things went."

"I got someone that I know will never do that." He looked at Isobel. "And I think someone is hungry."

"More like craving ice cream." She says causing Dean to smiled.

They saw how Ryder and Cassie were causing them to smile.
~~~
At Cassie's house, Cassie carried in a tray causing Isobel to stand up and help her. "My mother is in bad shape. I've been staying with her." Cassie tells them as Isobel sat the tray down. "I wish she wouldn't go off by herself. She's beenso nervous and frightened."

"I'm sorry that you are going through a lot." She says as Cassie smiled at her.

"Thank you, Isobel."

Cassie went on telling them about the truck that her father had seen before he passed. Isobel looked at Dean and knew something wasn't right. A ghost truck was killing people and making it look like they were ran off the road by another vehicle, but there were no signs of tire tracks but their own.

Isobel felt Dean kissing her head causing her to smiled as Cassie broke down, they could tell that this woman is going through a lot and the mayor isn't help or to Isobel, he knows something.