One

Isobel woke up screaming from the dream she keeps on having. "Are you okay?" Dean asked her causing her to look at him.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

"You want to drive?"

Sam and Ryder looked at him shocked as Isobel smiled. "I may take you up on that offer, Dean." She tells him.

"Where are we?" Sam asked as Isobel looked out the window thinking of how her life changed.

The only person out of the Winchester that she couldn't stand is Ryder. All he has done was flirted, but so has Dean. Dean only flirts to get a smile on her face. Not to get in her in pants. She seen that they took a turn to the Lost creek National Forest.
~~~
"So Black Water Ridge is pretty remote." Sam says.

Isobel was looking around trying to understand why are they here. She heard the ranger and looked at the boys. When she heard Ryder say yes that they were friends with this Hailey person, she looked at Dean not liking where this was going. She walked over to Sam and stood beside him as Dean put his hand on her back as they watched Ryder get Hailey's address causing her to walk out behind him.

"You are taking advantage of that woman." Isobel says.

"Are you looking for a hookup or something?" Sam asked as him and Dean walked out behind the two.

"What do you mean?" Ryder asked.

"The coordinates go to Black Water Ridge. So what are we waiting for? Let's go find dad." Sam says as Isobel leaned against Dean's car.

Dean looked at the dark haired girl as she was just listening. He opened the door for her causing her to look at him. "Beauty's first."

Isobel smiled. "Thank you, Dean."
~~~
Arriving at Hailey's house, Ryder knocked on the door causing Isobel to look and see the girl. "You must be Hailey Collins. I'm Ryder, this is Dean and Sam." He says forgetting about Isobel.

"What about her?" Hailey questioned causing them to look at Isobel who looked at them.

"That's Isobel..."

"My girlfriend." Dean says causing Isobel to look at him.

She looked between the couple and nodded as she thought they were cute. "We're Rangers with the park service." Ryder continued as Isobel walked over to Dean.

"Girlfriend?"

"Just play along." Dean tells her.

Isobel nodded. They looked at Ryder as he continued talking to Hailey. Dean put his arm around Isobel as they walked in. Not saying anything, Isobel listened to them. When Sam asked to see the photos Tommy sent, they went to the computer to see a photo of him. "Oh. He's cute."

Dean looked at her and leaned in. "I'm better right."

"You're not cute." She says as she saw the look on his face. "I would say sexy is a better fit for you."

Dean smirked as he was enjoying getting to know Isobel. The two looked back at the computer as they heard Tommy's message, but she saw something behind the tent. She looked Sam wondering if he saw the shadow too. She watched them walking away causing her to look at Hailey. "You wouldn't mind if I borrowed your kitchen."
~~~
Arriving at the bar, Isobel held chicken pie in her hand. She may be clueless about this, but knew she will learn more later. Seeing the boys, she walked over to them and gave them the pie. "Thanks, Isobel." Sam says. "What did you make?"

"Chicken pie and now I want a beer."

Dean looked at the pie and grabbed him a slice as Isobel got her a beer and walked back causing Dean to moan at the food. He looked at Isobel when she sat down beside him. "Isobel, marry me."